Advanced Search

Showing 51-60 of 14,598

Nursing Supervisor Prn jobs

RN OR PRN - Surgery Center of the Rockies

Surgery Center of the Rockies - Aurora, CO

The Registered Nurse (RN) – Operating Room oversees and directs the care of the surgical patient. The Operating Room Registered Nurse is responsible for the care of ...

NEW7 hours ago, Sponsored by Surgery Center of the Rockies

Apply Save Job

Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU - PRN - Evening Shift

Brigham City Community Hospital - Brigham City, UT

Brigham City Community Hospital Brigham City Community Hospital serves our area through excellence in women's services, surgical needs, emergent care and many other ...

NEW4 hours ago, Sponsored by Brigham City Community Hospital

Apply Save Job

Coord Trauma PRN

Swedish Medical Center - Englewood, CO

Coord Trauma Responsible for the identification and clinical evaluation and tracking of trauma service patients. Directs ongoing patient tracking, chart abstracting, and data ...

NEW4 hours ago, Sponsored by Swedish Medical Center

Apply Save Job

Registered Nurse (RN) Behavioral Health - PRN Nights

Trident Medical Center - North Charleston, SC

Trident Health is a multi-facility health system located in South Carolina's Lowcountry, and is part of the national HCA healthcare network. Trident is comprised of two acute ...

NEW1 day ago, Sponsored by Trident Medical Center

Apply Save Job

Physical Therapist PRN - Weekend coverage

Summerville Medical Center - Summerville, SC

Responsible for providing care to patients that have impairments, functional limitations, or disabilities, or changes in function and health status resulting from injury, or ...

NEW1 day ago, Sponsored by Summerville Medical Center

Apply Save Job

Registered Respiratory Therapist- Respiratory Care (PRN)

Redmond Regional Medical Center-rome - Rome, GA

Redmond Regional Medical Center Job Purpose: Assesses patient’s pulmonary status and makes recommendations to the nurse, physician, therapist, interdisciplinary team; ...

NEW1 day ago, Sponsored by Redmond Regional Medical Center-rome

Apply Save Job

Registered Nurse RN House Supervisor PRN

Capital Regional Medical Center - Tallahassee, FL

POSITION SUMMARY: To prescribe, delegate and coordinate nursing care provided throughout the hospital. To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery ...

NEW2 days ago, Sponsored by Capital Regional Medical Center

Apply Save Job

RN - Supervisor House Administrator/Bed Mgmt PRN

Central Florida Regional Hospital - Sanford, FL

The Supervisor-Nursing/Administration will supervise and coordinate the operational and personnel activities throughout the facility. The Supervisor-Nursing/Administration ...

NEW2 days ago, Sponsored by Central Florida Regional Hospital

Apply Save Job

Supervisor Respiratory Therapy / PRN

Del Sol Medical Center - El Paso - El Paso, TX

POSITION SUMMARY: Directs shift specific Respiratory Care Practitioners in their daily assignments. Provides completed shift schedule as needed to the Clinical ...

NEW2 days ago, Sponsored by Del Sol Medical Center - El Paso

Apply Save Job

House Supervisor - Nursing Administration - PRN

Heart Hospital of Austin - Austin, TX

Position Summary Primarily responsible for the day-to-day clinical operations of an assigned area. Participates in direct care about 75% of the time, with the remaining 25% ...

NEW2 days ago, Sponsored by Heart Hospital of Austin

Apply Save Job


Your Recent Searches


    Save This Search