Showing 1-10 of 77
Showing 1-10 of 77
Senior front end developer jobs near Newport Beach, CA

Brandman University - Irvine, CA

Senior Web Developer. Five years of .NET web programming in C#, including front end and web services. Programming and developer experience ASP.NET and C#....

EBSCO Information Services - United States

Senior UI Developer. Work with the back end team to understand and evolve application interfaces. As a member of the Plum Analytics development team, you’ll be...

loanDepot - Lake Forest, CA

Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with designers, product managers, middle-tier developers and other front end developers....

Resource Informatics Group - California

Senior UI DeveloperLocation:. Resource Informatics Group(RIG) is a fast growing, end-to-end information technology services and solutions provider working with...

CyberCoders - Irvine, CA

Senior UI Developer If you are a Senior UI Developer with experience, please read on!Top Reasons to Work with UsYou will part of a global leader for alternative...

Outsource Technical - Huntington Beach, CA

5+ years minimum with C # front end developing experience 3. They will be working on 40% Front End C# development while the other 60% of their day will be spent...

Cox Automotive - Irvine, CA

The Senior Web Developer develops rich, interactive user experiences across KBB.com’s desktop and mobile platforms....

VincentBenjamin Inc. - Irvine, CA

VincentBenjamin’s client in Irvine, CA is looking to add a senior level consultant to their team to assist with front end development for a six month contract....

CyberCoders - Irvine, CA

Sr. UI Developer - C++/MFC If you are a Sr. Vacation/PTO- Medical- Dental- Vision- 401(k) and much more!So, if you are a Senior UI Engineer with experience,...