Search
Job Tools
Stay Connected
Showing
1-10 of 78
jobs
Showing
1-10 of 78

teaching assistant jobs near Frisco, TX

Frisco School of Music and Performing Arts - Frisco, TX

PRESCHOOL CLASSROOM ASSISTANT NEEDED in FRISCO.*. Immediate opening for Preschool/Kindergarten classroom assistant for ages 3-6 (no diapers)....

Children's Lighthouse Valley Parkway - Lewisville, TX

LEAD TEACHERS AND ASSISTANT TEACHERS; 1-year minimum teaching experience at a Texas licensed childcare facility....

Creative World School - Frisco, TX

(b) Assistant teacher (18 months, 2-3s, 4s). You will typically spend 70% of your time teaching and the other 30% as a mentor....

Primrose School of Old Orchard - Lewisville, TX

Calling all who love singing, dancing, storytelling and nurturing young, energetic children! Primrose School of Old Orchard seeks enthusiastic teachers who

Kiddie academy - Lewisville, TX

Client Relationship / Admin Assistant. Early Education - Teaching - Administration, Other Great Industries....

Reading Ranch Tutorial Center - Plano, TX

Part-time Literacy/Teaching Assistants. We are expanding and have openings at both our Frisco and Plano centers!...

Primrose School of Breckinridge Park - Richardson, TX

Ability to relate positively with young children.• Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public or private school system, a quality preschool,...

Eye Level Learning Center - Frisco, TX

All teaching materials are provided. Part-time Position available for Center Instructor of a Learning Center in Frisco....

Primrose School of Breckinridge Park - Richardson, TX

Previous teaching or assistant teaching position with a public or private school system, a quality preschool, child care center or church nursery is required....

Best Learning English - Texas

Chinese teaching assistant working with you in the classroom (less stress). The income includes base salary, teaching hour income and housing allowance....