Shipping Supervisor, Bilingual
National Office Interiors - Phoenix, AZ
1-2 years furniture warehouse experience. Coordinate with warehouse staff in other states. Manage team leads and keep them on task....
Sales Professional - Pest, Termite and Weed Control Services
Well Respected 24 Year Old Company - Glendale, AZ
If the company only provides you with up 25% of your leads. What are your strategies to generate the other 75% of the necessary leads to hit your desired sales...
Inventory Supervisor, 2nd Shift
Master Electronics - Phoenix, AZ
That will report to the Warehouse Manager in Phoenix, AZ. And proprietary systems (e.g., ACD tools (RF), order entry software, warehouse management systems, etc...
SOLLiD Cabinetry - Tempe, AZ
Supervise area Leads and clear road blocks to help accomplish department goals. Lead team to assure the delivery of products to meet customer need date....
Shiftgig - Phoenix, AZ
Lead group and individual interviews, presentations, and trainings to gauge quality of the workforce. We’re an on-demand, mobile marketplace working with the...
Operations Team Lead
GEODIS - Phoenix, AZ
Experience with warehouse equipment. Directs team of employees for one or more accounts in warehouse. The Operations Team Lead is responsible for servicing...
Customer Care Supervisor
Yandy.com - Phoenix, AZ
Strong knowledge of warehouse processes and work effectively with warehouse team. Lead or supervisor experience preferred....
Chief Operations Officer
CyberCoders - Phoenix, AZ
The COO is responsible for oversight and direction of department staff, with particular focus on development of mid-level management, regional team leads and...
Salesforce Business Analyst
Traverze Consultancy Solutions Private Limited - Scottsdale, AZ
Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.). This person must demonstrate the ability to lead business requirement gathering sessions and deliver basic technical...