Medical Director Salaries in Baltimore, MD
* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Simply Hired. These figures are given to Simply Hired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.
Top Medical Director jobs near Baltimore, MD
Family Medicine Physician
Barton Associates - Maryland
This position will task the locum with acting as the facility's medical director where 80% of their time would be spent supervising staff with the other 20%...
Senior Director, Medical Education Research
Association of American Medical Colleges - Washington, DC
The Association of American Medical Colleges seeks a Senior Director of Medical Education Research for a newly created leadership role in its Medical Education...
The GW Medical Faculty Associates (MFA) - Washington, DC
Performing such teaching, medical director and administrative services as requested by MFA. May provide medical personnel with direction concerning patient care...
Pharmacologist Physician Needed in Baltomore MD
Academy Physicians - Baltimore, MD
You will report directly to the Medical Director and be responsible for a variety of specialized clinical research activities, maintain protocols and monitor...
Transformation Health, LLC - Baltimore, MD
Works closely with the Program Director on a variety of administrative functions. Current driver license, current auto insurance, reliable transportation,...