• Therapeutic Support Services

    Company: Carson Valley Children’s Aid

    Location: Philadelphia, PA

    Date Posted: September 29, 2013

    Bachelors Degree in one of the following human services disciplines: Sociology, psychology, criminal justice, education, or other Human Service field, is preferred. If one of the above degrees is held, no work experience is required. Other Bachelors degrees or a Registered Nurse require one (1) year, full time paid work experience with children and adolescents. An Associates Degree or 60 college credits requires a minimum of three (3) years paid work experience with children. Must have a valid drivers license. Must have experience with BHRS, Magellan and familiarity with Montgomery County and CBH in Philadelphia. The qualified individual would work with a child on a one to one basis within a public school setting. The TSS worker provides services under the direction of a Behavior...

    from CareerBuilder