Inventory Taker Travel Team - US - Dist 259
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Date Posted: April 30, 2014
Description RGIS Inventory Takers are members of a team (called Team Members) that work together to physically count inventory for our clients and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the client and location to be audited. Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer or shorter depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted. All Inventory Takers receive comprehensive training on RGIS inventory practices and procedures prior to being assigned to an inventory event. All New Hire inventory takers have the ability to be promoted after only 5 qualifying events. These new hires will be on the "Fast Track" to receive a promotion and raise in pay ...
Description RGIS Inventory Takers are members of a team (called Team Members) that work together to physically count inventory for our clients and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the client and location to be audited. Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer or shorter depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted. All Inventory Takers receive comprehensive training on RGIS inventory practices and procedures prior to being assigned to an inventory event. All New Hire inventory takers have the ability to be promoted after only 5 qualifying events. These new hires will be on the "Fast Track" to receive a promotion and raise in pay. Job Requirements/Duties
* Must be able to travel, including 3 - 4 overnight stays per week
* Proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
* Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
* Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
* Access to reliable transportation.
* Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
* Places community before self, engages and works effectively with and assists other Team Members.
* Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation.
* Creates partnerships and instills trust and confidence in one's abilities, based upon demonstrated expertise.
* Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organizational effectiveness, innovative.
* Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others.
* Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output. Physical Requirements
* Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
* Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
* Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
* Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
* Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (frequent)
* Balancing when counting stock from ladder (frequent)
* Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
* Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
* Able to travel by car and plane (occasional)
* Able to travel including overnight stays (occasional)Training & DevelopmentEach RGIS auditor completes a paid comprehensive training program on the techniques and how to use the proprietary equipment, prior to being assigned to work an inventory event. In addition, as new clients are added, client-specific training is also provided to familiarize the RGIS auditor with the nuances of that customer. Finally, RGIS provides Continuous ASET Advancement Process (CAAP) training for experienced auditors. CAAP focuses on improving the accuracy and counting speed of selected Specialist and Expert-ranked Team Members. As these CAAP trainees achieve higher on-the-job performance results, they become eligible for promotion to the next ASET ranking and corresponding pay increases. The CAAP process consists of training sessions that focus on building sight counting ability, ten-key-by-touch skills, and effective counting techniques. CAAP trainees transfer the course content during on-the-job skill applications in approximately 24 live events to build accuracy, speed, and confidence. This job is available in the following locations:USA-AZ-Phoenix, USA-AZ-Glendale, USA-AZ-Gilbert
Other jobs you might like
Tenet Healthcare- Goodyear, AZ
IN AN EFFORT TO PROVIDE A MORE HEALTHY, SAFE AND SATISFYING ENVIRONMENT TO OUR EMPLOYEES, INDIVIDUALS TO WHOM JOB OFFERS ARE EXTENDED MAY UNDERGO NICOTINE TESTING AS A PART OF THE...3 days ago from Tenet Healthcare
Macy's Seasonal Retail Stock Receiving Part Time, Evening 2pm-11pm - Phoenix, AZ – Biltmore Fashion ParkNEW
Macy's- Phoenix, AZ
Overview: As a Seasonal Retail Stock Receiving Associate, you will be an integral part of bringing the magic of Macy's to life during the fast-paced holiday season. Associates in...3 days ago from Macy's
Pridestaff- Tempe, AZ
WarehousePrideStaff is a staffing company that has been helping job seekers find meaningful and fulfilling work in their desired field since 1978. We do this by remembering what...28 days ago from CareerBuilder
Express Services- Phoenix, AZ
FIVE part–time positions available.Jobs will remain part–time, long term positions.Qualified applicants must be able to work part–time on a long term basis.Approximately 20...17 days ago from Jobing.com
Abrazo Health Care- Goodyear, AZ
Department: Apply to Job Download PDF Email Twitter Facebook LinkedIn Reddit Performs a variety of duties related to distribution of supplies and equipment throughout the...3 days ago from Abrazo Health Care
Volt Workforce Solutions- Phoenix, AZ
Warehouse Clerk Volt Workforce Solutions Phoenix, AZ Posted:7/30/2014 Email Job Job Snapshot Location: US-AZ-Phoenix Job Type: Contingent/Temporary Duration: 90 - 120 Days Pay...7 days ago from Women's Career Channel
USF- Phoenix, AZ
Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Personnel: ( Phoenix Metro) *Looking for a service oriented persons with a "can do" attitude to work in our warehouse. *Applicants need...1 day ago from ZipRecruiter
Supplemental Health Care- Phoenix, AZ
$45-$60/hour RNs needed to work in Arizona, looking for all specialties. Get a paid summer vacation! Benefits we offer: *Give yourself a raise! Earn $45-$60/hour *13 week contract...10 days ago from Advance for Health Care Jobs