Senior Implementation Consultant Enterprise Accounting Softw
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted:||March 25, 2015|
Senior Implementation Consultant Enterprise Accounting Software
Job Ref.: 2485
Job Title: Senior Implementation Consultant Enterprise Accounting Software
Role: Information Technology
Relocation Available: Yes
Town / City: New Haven
Job Type: Featured Opportunity
Enterprise software company, has an immediate opening for a Senior Implementation Consultant. Company develops commercial enterprise accounting applications for browser-base and client / server deployments.
You will be responsible for installing and configuring financial accounting software for customers who are mostly in the financial services industry and are located throughout the United States and internationally. Most projects will involve assessment of customer's accounting processes, configuring the system with application settings that achieve desired functionality, and assisting customers with technical tasks such as loading of historical data. A degree of project management will also be involved to keep the customer and Client Services manager on track with projects.
• Be a subject matter expert as it relates to each of our products - General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Purchasing, Projects, and Fixed Assets
• Hands-on project execution, including gathering and analyzing client requirements; determining best practice design of to-be-determined solution, configuring the application to meet the approved design
• Ability and desire to participate in all implementation tasks - project management, kick-off meetings, design, review, implementation, training, status reports, etc.
• Develop and nurture business relationships within our customer base to facilitate a sense of partnership with our customers as well as to sell add-on services
• Resolve and escalate customer implementation issues to ensure customer satisfaction
• Job requires at least 50% travel on a national basis
• 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to high-market financial accounting implementation experience.
• CPA or demonstrated accounting expertise is required
• Ability to understand customer business problems and clearly formulate and articulate software solutions to solve those problems
• Must work well as a team member and individually
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Strong SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries).
• Experience with SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Microsoft Access a plus
• Experience with SharePoint a plus
Bottom Line Requirements:
1. 5+ years Enterprise Accounting software implementation experience, preferably mid to high-market financial accounting implementation experience.
2. CPA or demonstrated accounting expertise.
3. Strong SQL skills (must be experienced at writing queries).
4. Experience with SQL Server, Crystal Reports, Oracle, Microsoft Access a plus.
5. Experience with SharePoint a plus.
Y our resume and information will be kept completely confidential. Your resume will not be submitted to any client companies without your direct permission. Our fees are paid by our client employers, never any fees to you.
Other jobs you might like
Supporting Strategies- Los Angeles, CA
We seek a motivated, experienced accounting professional to provide our clients with outstanding accounting support services for a minimum of 20 hours per week. Most ...17 days ago from Supporting Strategies
USC Keck Medical Center- Los Angeles, CA
Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of region’s premier ...6 days ago from USC Keck Medical Center
HealthCare Scouts- Long Beach, CA
Position Overview Are you looking for a great leadership role opportunity that can expand your knowledge and heighten your skill set? As a Regional Director of Enrollment ...6 days ago from HealthCare Scouts
Farmers Insurance Group- Los Angeles, CA
Job Summary Prepares and maintains general and subsidiary ledgers, financial records; prepares financial statements and reports for assigned companies; analyzes and ...3 days ago from Farmers Insurance Group
Kindred Healthcare- Los Angeles, CA
IT'S SIMPLE. You want to work in a hospital setting where you are valued and appreciated - where you receive respect from your superiors and co-workers as well as the ...5 days ago from Kindred Healthcare