C++ Development Job
|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted:||January 14, 2015|
C++ Development Job
• Daily Management: Accurately record time and work performed on assigned stories and tasks captured in JIRA to support iteration and project management.
• Code Inspections: Perform personal code reviews and participate in team inspections to ensure logic and syntax are correct and that code results are accurate.
• Testing: All developers are expected to write comprehensive unit tests which become part of the continuous build and test environment. Assist with developing automated tools for testing implemented software.
• Defect Correction: Immediately correct any coding issues discovered automated code analysis.
• Documentation: Document code consistently, provide feedback for requirements development and support technical writers in producing customer documentation.
• Scrum Participation: Participate in all scrum meetings (daily standup, planning, iteration demonstrations)..
• Results Achieved: measured against annual objectives through quarterly and annual performance reviews
• Quality: measured by defect rate due to build errors against software delivered and amount of rework required
• Productivity: measured by actual time spent to complete tasks versus task estimates, ability to plan and organize assigned work, and sense of urgency.
• Teamwork: measured by ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
• Innovation: measured by creativity shown in solving problems.
• Effectiveness: Measured in ability to delivery working software packages.
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Equivalent.
• Experience with Apache and Soap Server.
• Specific knowledge of embedded programming.
• Experience with Object Oriented Design and XML schema.
• 5+ years of experience in software product development.
• Prior Experience working with Embedded Systems.
• Development Experience with Linux and Windows platforms.
• Experience in designing and developing layered software applications for real-time systems.
• Specific knowledge with Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Java Development.
• 2+ years working in a Scrum / Agile environment.
• Specific knowledge of real time programming. The knowledge of good code design practices. The skill to create cohesive maintainable programs that will run in a real time environment .Experience with designing and writing code to meet specifications.
• Experience working with Scrum Management Tools (e.g. JIRA).
• Experience with SVN, SharePoint, MS Office.
• Experience in testing/verification on target hardware.
Your resume and information will be kept completely confidential. Your resume will not be submitted to any client companies without your direct permission. Our fees are paid by our client employers, never any fees to you.
Other jobs you might like