Construction Framer - Experienced
|Location||Fort Morgan, CO|
|Date Posted:||May 2, 2015|
CONSTRUCTION EXPERIENCED FRAMER: Build your career!
WE HAVE SOME OF THE BEST CONSTRUCTION TEAMS AND WE WANT MORE!
For those looking for a career opportunity:
Be part of an active team constructing quality building projects.
Building projects use post-frame construction for a variety of applications: agricultural, machine storage, barns; suburban storage; horse stall barns; light commercial; and mini-storages.
We will train you on our construction methods under our specialized Training Program.
This position can lead to running your own crew as a Crew Foreman, and to other career paths within the company.
Average crew size is 3 to 4 team members.
- Full time employment
- Great paying hourly position with opportunities to increase pay
- Bonus incentives for building in efficient manner
- Training bonus
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid personal time off
- Bad weather pay (ability to earn pay for non-working days due to bad weather)
- Profit Sharing
- 2% company match of your 401k contributions when you contribute 4%
- Excellent medical / dental / prescription health coverage plans
- Life insurance plan
- Working with advanced equipment that will enhance the construction process and safety of the individual
- All tools are company supplied other than tool belt and basic hand tools
- Career stability with a successful company that is the industry leader and with over 100 years of quality and a positive reputation
- Many opportunities for growth that include drafting / sales / management
- Company paid incentive trips
Extensive training program
- Efficiently execute tasks including but not limited to: digging and installing footings, framing walls and roof structures, installing windows, entry and other doors and door openings, installing various siding and roofing materials including hi-rib steel, shingles, wood and other siding materials and mortarless masonry units, finishing with metal and wood trims
- Operate construction hand tools and other specialized equipment safely, efficiently and effectively
- Read, comprehend and build according to construction plans
- Willingness to follow procedures and safety rules
- Work includes high climbing and some heavy lifting
- Work with other crew members in a safe, productive and enjoyable work environment
- Journeyman level general carpentry/building construction knowledge and skills
- Interest in learning new skill set related to our metal post-frame building construction
- Standard weight lifting requirements - 50 pounds, with occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Ability to communication effectively – both verbal and written
- Ability to take direction
- Willingness to work in a team environment with respect for co-workers, respect for the customer and his property, and respect for the tools and equipment.
- Desired by not required: Certification for safely operating scissor and boom lifts
JOB LOCATION: Opportunities are available at our various construction centers across the nation. (See our web site for specifics.) Feel free to walk in to one of our offices to apply, or apply on our website
Walk-in applications can be filled out at our construction center:
Morton Buildings Inc.
14272 US Hwy 34
Fort Morgan, Co 80701
Morton Buildings is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
Other jobs you might like