Dog Sitters - earn $3,300+/month
|Location||San Rafael, CA|
|Date Posted:||November 17, 2015|
Who we are:
Apply to join the largest pet-care marketplace in the country and make money doing something you love. Set your own rates and work as much or as little as you like. This is a great opportunity if you work from home, you're looking for a part-time job or have a flexible schedule.
What you do:
You choose the services you offer: dog boarding, house sitting, dog walking, doggy day care, drop-in visits, or a combination. Approved sitters and dog walkers will be connected to our nationwide network of dog owners, and you’ll receive all requests through Rover.com.
- Earn extra income: Earn $3,300 or more per month. Set your own rates for each service you offer and work as much or as little as you want.
- Flexible hours: You get to make your own schedule. Offer part-time or full-time dog boarding, house sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, drop-in visits, or a combination of these services.
- Support: Rover's 24/7 support team is always ready to help. In addition, every overnight stay, walk, day care stay, or drop-in service booked through Rover includes premium insurance.
- Access to Rovers tools for success: Launch your dog-sitting business! Rover gives you the tools to succeed, and advertises to continually bring in new clients.
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- Verifiable phone number (landline or mobile)
- Experience caring for or interacting with animals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- At least one (1) testimonial or reference
How you get paid:
Your earnings go directly to your Rover account. From there, simply request a check or transfer your money to a PayPal account. You can even choose to auto-deposit your earnings directly to your PayPal account or have us automatically send you a check each time you get paid.
You’re a good fit if:
This is a great opportunity for current freelance dog care providers, and others in the pet care industry such as vet techs and vet assistants. Teachers, retirees, or anyone with a flexible schedule is also a great fit. Individuals seeking entry-level work, those who currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement their income would also make great candidates. Rover sitters come from a variety of backgrounds, but successful Rover sitters are animal lovers first.
Other jobs you might like
Tribex Consulting- San Francisco, CA
Tribex Consulting, an international Infor services partner, is looking Infor Lawson - especially ex-Lawson - consultants for opportunities in the United States and Europe. Until ...21 days ago from employmentcrossing.com