Full-Time Dog Sitter
Job location: Belmont, CA
Date posted: February 6 2016
Who we are:
Apply to join the largest pet-care marketplace in the country and make money doing something you love. Set your own rates and work as much or as little as you like. This is a great opportunity if you work from home, you're looking for a part-time job or have a flexible schedule.
What you do:
You choose the services you offer: dog boarding, house sitting, dog walking, doggy day care, drop-in visits, or a combination. Approved sitters and dog walkers will be connected to our nationwide network of dog owners, and you’ll receive all requests through Rover.com.
- Earn extra income: Earn $3,300 or more per month. Set your own rates for each service you offer and work as much or as little as you want.
- Flexible hours: You get to make your own schedule. Offer part-time or full-time dog boarding, house sitting, doggy day care, dog walking, drop-in visits, or a combination of these services.
- Support: Rover's 24/7 support team is always ready to help. In addition, every overnight stay, walk, day care stay, or drop-in service booked through Rover includes premium insurance.
- Access to Rovers tools for success: Launch your dog-sitting business! Rover gives you the tools to succeed, and advertises to continually bring in new clients.
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable internet access at home or via mobile device
- Verifiable phone number (landline or mobile)
- Experience caring for or interacting with animals
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- At least one (1) testimonial or reference
How you get paid:
Your earnings go directly to your Rover account. From there, simply request a check or transfer your money to a PayPal account. You can even choose to auto-deposit your earnings directly to your PayPal account or have us automatically send you a check each time you get paid.
You’re a good fit if:
This is a great opportunity for current freelance dog care providers, and others in the pet care industry such as vet techs and vet assistants. Teachers, retirees, or anyone with a flexible schedule is also a great fit. Individuals seeking entry-level work, those who currently work from home, students, seasonal workers, interns, or contract workers looking to supplement their income would also make great candidates. Rover sitters come from a variety of backgrounds, but successful Rover sitters are animal lovers first.
Other jobs you might like
Saudi Aramco- Oakland, CA
Position Description Saudi Aramco, long known for its leadership in oil exploration, production, and refining, is seeking experienced professionals to join the growing ...3 days ago from Saudi Aramco
Tribex Consulting- San Francisco, CA
Tribex Consulting, an international Infor services partner, is looking Infor Lawson - especially ex-Lawson - consultants for opportunities in the United States and Europe. Until ...30+ days ago from employmentcrossing.com
The Grateful Dog- San Francisco, CA
The Grateful Dog currently has two positions now open for Dog Handler, specifically overnights but open to work day shifts as well. We are all about providing a comfortable, ...18 days ago from Barefootstudent
Care.com- San Bruno, CA
She is a people lover and will lick you to death. She has a lot of energy and needs nice long walks on the beach or on trails. She needs more interaction with other dogs as its ...10 days ago from Care.com