Fed Charter Mortgage Banker Seeking Loan Officers and Producing Managers in the Phoenix area!
|Company:||Vantage Recruiting Group|
|Date Posted:||June 8, 2015|
|Source:||Vantage Recruiting Group|
We are seeking experienced Loan Officers with current production to work the overwhelming amount of HARP (HARP 2.0) loan applications we are receiving. Because our mortgage company operates from an FDIC platform with all the benefits of an Independent Bank we are able to offer the HARP 2.0 loans with NO OVERLAYS! That means YOU can originate the new HARP 2.0 loan exactly as it is released, with no restrictions or overlays!
This new HARP loan program is set to go live in March 2012 and we are seeking to hire experienced Loan Officers and Producing Managers immediately!
About Our Client :
From an industry leading compensation package, to a loan delivery and fulfillment platform, and marketing platform that will blow you away, this is the opportunity that will truly make your career a success.
Focused on the needs of Mortgage Professionals, our Client leverages your expertise originating loans with a talented and highly skilled back office team of industry specialists, allowing you to achieve greater and lasting success.
Our Client is a wholly owned subsidiary of a National Bank. With this structure they are able to offer your clients and business partners all of the benefits of an independent mortgage banker, as well as the portfolio products of a bank. Strength and resources of a bank with the flexibility of a broker.
Our Client uses a cloud based end-to-end loan fulfillment solution. It automates and streamlines all lending functions from loan application entry to the closed and funded loan.
Along with its complete online application and funding system, our clients marketing systems and marketing programs are second to none! You have to see it to believe it; its truly amazing! Best of all, it is skyrocketing the production of Loan Officers
- Direct GNMA
- Direct Fannie/Freddie Seller
- Direct VA
- HARP 1.0 & 2.0 (NO Overlays!)
- Conventional, FHA, VA, USDA Loans
- FHA 203k (Streamline & Full)
- HomePath Financing Programs
- Jumbo Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Extended Locks
- And more!
- Exemption from Licensing for LOs - Only required to be registered with NMLS.
- Multi-State US Lending Capability with no additional licensing.
- Extremely well Capitalized, well over $1 billion in Loan Volume last year.
- State-of-the-art Marketing Programs and Systems, including a full Production Studio!
- Real Estate Company arrangements and affiliations - Spoon-fed business from Realtors!
- Guaranteed, fast underwriting turn times - 21 day App-to-Fund average.
- In House appraisal network.
- Industry Leading Compensation Plans.
- Ultra-Competitive Rates and Pricing.
- Highest comp plan in the industry
- 401k, health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance
*Candidates must be
funding a minimum of 3 Self-Generated units per month.
*Candidates must be at a minimum Federally Registered in the NMLS.
*Candidates must be currently employed and producing mortgages in the mortgage industry.
How To Apply:
a) Click the APPLY NOW link in the upper right corner of your screen (Preferred Method)
b) Send an email with your resume to: Kyle@VantageRG.com
*You must include the Job Title & Job Location in the email Subject Line.
Vantage Recruiting Group is a National recruiting firm with a strong specialization in the mortgage industry. We are a free service to (you) the candidates we place on a daily basis. We thoroughly understand the industry changes, the mortgage market, and the culture of each company structure. Our clients look to us to help them find and hire top talent.
This is a specific posting for a Client of ours, but we currently work with over 50 Mortgage Banking clients throughout the nation and we are seeking individuals that fund approximately $500,000 to $1,000,000+ monthly and would like to simply discuss potential opportunities. If this opportunity is not right for you, we can definitely present other options. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to discussing this opportunity with you!
Kyle McDowell | SVP, National Mortgage Recruiting
VANTAGE Recruiting Group
Other jobs you might like