|Date Posted:||June 8, 2015|
Title : Firmware Engineer
Location : Owatonna , MN
Duration : Long-Term
Rate : Negotiable
Firmware development needed for an embedded Linux platform in a controller for our next generation lighting products
Additional development needed for several other projects using Motorola and MicroChip processors
- Demonstrated success in the achievement of engineering objectives as related to Embedded Systems software design and implementation.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent experience in support of software engineering techniques.
- Comprehensive knowledge related to Embedded C, Assembly, Embedded Ethernet, and Microcontrollers (TI, Motorola and MicroChip).
- Experience with RS-232, RS-485, ModBus, Ethernet and wireless communications in an embedded environment.
- Experience with embedded Linux.
If available and interested in this opportunity please mail an updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration; a Systel Inc representative will get in touch with you shortly
Systel Inc. is one of the leading providers of Information Technology & Engineering Services with offices distributed globally. Systel has combined group strength of 400+ strong resource base deployed in Fortune 500 companies across the globe for more than a decade in ERP, BI, IMS, Web, Content Management and Engineering. SYSTEL INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Other jobs you might like