Foreman - Mechanical
Job location: Metairie, LA
Date posted: December 3 2014
MCC is seeking a qualified Foreman with experience in mechanical construction. The primary responsibility of the Foreman is to oversee the entirety of a commercial construction project, from start to finish, including budget, personnel, and quality and customer service aspects.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate building projects
- Mark-up As-built drawings daily
- Order materials and manage manpower to insure the job is completed on time and within budget
- Direct personnel from start to finish
- Enforce safety policies and respond to incidents
- Inspect completed processing systems
- Responsible for communicating with vendors and contractors
- Perform duties as instructed by supervisor
- Must have commercial construction experience in HVAC.
- Experience in the mechanical construction of office building, hotels, hospitals, and/or institutional facilities.
- Must exhibit leadership skills; that motivate, build respect and express a firm but fair attitude when directing workers.
- Informed and committed to the implementation and enforcement safety programs
- Must possess organizational, communication, and supervisory skills.
The MCC Group is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled Employer
Other jobs you might like