|Location:||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted:||December 12, 2014|
Cashmere Agency is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic cutting edge designer adept at illustrations, motion graphics, web design with a passion for music, entertainment and online and print media. You will work with the entire staff, members of the visual production team, as well as Project Managers and Executives to constantly develop creative visual strategies for clients. This person must have a fast turn-around for graphic design for our e-mail blasts, newsletters, website design/creation, etc. under very tight deadlines.
This is a GREAT opportunity to work with a fun and growing company, with seasoned entertainment industry insiders and gain hands-on experience to build your portfolio with quality work for big name clients. This person will have the opportunity to work on projects with some of our high-profile clients in the entertainment industry, as well has big name clients in technology, apparel, and consumer products.
- Looking for a bright, articulate, self-starter who can take initiative and bring new ideas to the table
- Must have a strong art direction and graphic design background
- Professional, efficient, organized, detail oriented, have excellent follow-through and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have the ability to work independently and collaboratively and to successfully manage concurrent and competing projects
- Must be able to adapt to ever changing workloads and work well within the team environment
- You will be expected to adhere to a high level of confidentiality.
- 1-3 years experience and bachelor's degree required.
- Expert proficiency in the latest versions of graphic design software, including, but not limited to Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, AfterEffects) is a MUST. Must know Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel). Knowledge of Cinema4D is a plus.
- Must know HTML
- Must know how to build websites, landing pages and a range of banner assets
- Experience resolving website usability issues and working knowledge of design best practices
- CSS, .PHP, and basic Action Script knowledge a plus
- Experience in Wordpress, Magento, Tumblr a plus
Please email an introduction and resume, along with examples of your work and links to any online portfolios, to email@example.com.
No phone calls please.
Other jobs you might like
CyberCoders- West Hollywood, CA
Senior Visual Designer - User Interface, User Experience, HTML We're a fast-paced, growing, and a downright cool Technology Company with tons of upside. We keep ...14 hours ago from CyberCoders
Farmers Insurance Group- Woodland Hills, CA
Farmers Group, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Zurich Financial Services, an insurance-based financial services provider with a global network of subsidiaries and offices ...8 days ago from Farmers Insurance Group