Part Time Merchandiser
|Company:||Lawrence Merchandising Services|
|Date Posted:||July 27, 2014|
|Source:||Lawrence Merchandising Services|
Lawrence Merchandising Services (LMS) is currently seeking a Part-time Merchandiser to service products in local retail stores in the Wise, VA area!
As a Part-time Merchandiser for Lawrence Merchandising you will have the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s leading brands in many of the best retailers. Our client base is continually growing and as a result you will merchandise products that you know and trust. LMS has ongoing nationwide weekly, monthly, quarterly and as-needed projects. Your main responsibilities would include implementing plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, demonstrating knowledge of our clients’ products, and developing strong relationships with store personnel. The projects you are assigned may also include inventory/ reorders, resets, product cut-ins, audits and more; in an effort to position our clients’ products for maximum sales.
You would be responsible for servicing the Tractor Supply in Wise, VA and other stores and projects within a 15 mile radius.
*There is no guarantee of hours or specific days. Hours and days are determined on an individual basis based on the needs of the work in that area. We are seeking individuals who are looking for PERMANENT PART-TIME WORK. This position DOES NOT LEAD TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT.
- Ability to follow directions and demonstrate attention to detail
- Provide excellent customer service and develop a professional working relationship with store management, associates and vendors
- Adherence to a 15-mile territory around home; required to take on additional projects as assigned.
- Availability to work up to a 20 hours per week (flexible scheduling between 8am & 6pm; M - F)
- Maintain regular contact with Field Service Coordinator through phone, email and online reporting
- Merchandising and/or retail experience preferred
- Ability to stand for up to 5 hours at a time, walk, bend, squat, kneel, stretch, reach above shoulders, frequently lift up to 20 lbs, occasionally lift from 20-50 lbs, fine motor control (hand movements), speech, hearing, sight, ability to read documents with small font sizes (plan-o-grams, inventory forms, etc.), manual dexterity, and touch; with or without reasonable accommodation
- Access to internet, printer and phone (including: functional email address and telephone number)
- Access to a digital camera or phone with a camera with the ability to upload photos to our online reporting system
- Access to a PC or Mac that runs Internet Explorer 6.0 or later OR Mozilla Firefox 2.0 or later
- Access to Adobe Acrobat Reader (or ability to download)
How to Apply
- If interested, you must fill out an application at https://merchandising-lmsvc.icims.com... to be considered further
- If you are hired and refer a friend and you both continue to work at LMS for 6 months after his/her date of hire, you will receive a $50 bonus!
Top 5 Reasons to Work for LMS
* Be part of an expansive and innovative culture!
* Independent and flexible scheduling!
* Friendly corporate office staff to support you – we are always here and willing to help!
* Employee status that includes bi-weekly payment with the option of Direct Deposit!
* Employee perks to include an employee referral bonus program and a voluntary benefit package to those who qualify!
For more information regarding LMS including company history and employee testimonials, visit us at http://www.LMSVC.com
Lawrence Merchandising Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Other jobs you might like
Advantage Sales & Marketing- Elkhorn City, KY
If you are organized, self-motivated, friendly and people-oriented, the Retail Sales Merchandiser position may be a great role for you! A Retail Sales Merchandiser, services ...30+ days ago from Get Event Jobs
Driveline Retail Merchandising- Big Stone Gap, VA
Driveline is currently seeking motivated and career-minded candidates to join its national network of retail merchandisers. We owe our continued success to the hard working, ...14 days ago from Get Retail Jobs
Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated- Norton, VA
Click here to view a video about this position. Key Words: Coca Cola, Stocking, Inventory, Retail, Customer Service Overview: REFRESH your career by joining our ...9 days ago from Coca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated