IT Project Manager
Company: Skyline Technologies
Location: Green Bay, WI
Date Posted: March 25, 2014
Do you love going to work?
Do you love going to work?
- Demonstrates the company's corporate values.
- Being responsible for front line contact with client representatives on all project related issues for entire life cycle for small to medium corporate projects.
- Managing overall implementation lifecycle of a project and its resources.
- Preparing project scope and developing project plans, defining resource loading, skill requirements, tracking milestones and metrics.
- Managing the project budget including forecasts against actual, travel and expenses, and collection of receivables.
- Developing new systems exhibiting proficiency in each phase of the systems development life cycle.
- Performing a wide variety of technical, architecture, and non-technical tasks.
- Providing consultation on complex projects and be considered a top level contributor/specialist.
- Coaching and mentoring resources through the project life cycle. This may include being responsible for leading a group of 2-50 people.
- Managing the project management responsibilities between multiple projects.
- Working with business users to solve business issues and identify opportunities for improved business solutions.
- Working as a liaison between the client, business analyst, developers, and the executive management in delivering and communicating the desired client expectations.
- Implementing collaboration/document management solutions, specific knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (and other related MS products) is strongly desired.
- Being able to train and mentor mainstream IS concepts, technologies, and methodologies. Firsthand experience in the development of a scalable deployment methodology for an enterprise collaboration service.
- Minimum of an Associate’s degree in Information Systems or other related technical discipline plus 2+ years of project management experience. Experience working in a consulting company is a plus. Microsoft Certification a plus.
- Minimum of one technology-related certification preferred. (i.e. Microsoft Project Management Professional)
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills required.
- Effective oral and written communication and organization skills. Ability to balance multiple projects while remaining focused on the needs of end users and clients.
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team of technical professionals.
- Desire for continued education and certification as it relates to the position.
Other jobs you might like
Ameriprise Financial- Depere, WI
Job DescriptionProvide enhanced technical project support to project teams and will participate on strategic projects within defined scope and responsibility. Partner with their...8 days ago from Women's Career Channel
FPC National- Green Bay, WI
Position Description: Reporting to the Director of Converting Technology, the Project Manager – Converting Technologies role is responsible and accountable for planning,...30+ days ago from FPC National
Xantrex Technology- Green Bay, WI
*Title: Project Manager* *Location: Wisconsin-Green Bay* *Other Locations: United States-Wisconsin* This position is accountable for managing moderate size and complexity Customer...8 days ago from A Mighty River
Okaya- Green Bay, WI
Setup shipping networks, inter org transfers, pallet labeling, interfaces, shipping documents for 3 EU plants by March 2015. Advanced or Expertise with - Oracle Order Management -...6 days ago from Tech Fetch
Schneider Electric- Green Bay, WI
This position is accountable for managing moderate size and complexity Customer project orders in the Green Bay and Milwaukee, WI Field Sales Area. This includes initiating,...1 day ago from Professional Diversity Network
Humana- Green Bay, WI
## Description **This posting is not for an actual opening. It is being used to create a candidate pool for current and future openings. ** **Role:**Technology Project Manager...4 days ago from IHispano
J. J. Keller & Associates- Neenah, WI
Job ID: 1750 Position Description: The purpose of this position is manage customer interaction and expectations as the customer point person for implementation projects.22 hours ago from Sologig