Market Research Interviewer (Entry-Level)
|Date Posted:||February 18, 2015|
How thrilling would it be to interact and interview our park guests each and every day? Our Market Research Interviewers play a critical role in the success of Universal Orlando Resort. Universal Orlando generates guest satisfaction surveys on a year-round basis and we need Market Research Interviewers to help recruit park guests and administer surveys.
**Ability to speak fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus!
Market Research Interviewers at Universal Orlando are responsible for:
- Recruiting, screening, and collecting unbiased and accurate survey data for both self administered paper surveys and interviewer administered kiosk surveys.
- Meeting or exceeding productivity goals set by management.
- Ensuring confidentiality of the client and of the respondent’s answers.
- Using proper interviewing techniques and adhering to strict methodologies and guidelines.
- Recording respondent’s answers with 100% accuracy, including accurately typing respondent’s verbal answers to survey questions.
- Understanding and actively participating in Environmental, Health & Safety responsibilities by following established Universal Orlando policies, procedures, training, and Team Member involvement activities.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
To perform the role of a Market Research Interviewer successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Consistent attendance is a job requirement.
- High school degree or GED preferred.
- No direct experience is necessary. Prior research interviewing experience is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to guests, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Must be comfortable speaking with guests on an ongoing basis.
- Must be capable of understanding the goal and purpose of research.
- Must be able to read and interpret survey questionnaires, methodologies, and procedure manuals.
- Must have good reading and diction skills with cultural literacy.
- Must have basic computer literacy and data entry accuracy.
- Must have ability to effectively interact with guests.
- Must have legible handwriting.
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met by an individual to successfully perform the essential functions of the Survey Research Recruiter job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly (3/4 or more of time) required to stand, walk, talk or hear, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; occasionally (up to 1/4 of time) required to sit.
- The individual must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include: Close Vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less), Distance Vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more), Ability to Adjust Focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
The work environment characteristics described below are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of the Market Research Interviewer job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly exposed to outdoor weather conditions.
- While performing this job, the noise level in the work environment is: Moderate Noise.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
If you are interested in this position and you have what it takes to be a part of Universal Orlando, click on 'Apply Now'. If not, please check out our Job Search to explore other opportunities within our universe. We regret that due to the volume of responses only applicants of interest will be contacted.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2015 Universal Studios. © 2015 Universal Orlando. All right reserved. EOE
To Apply for this position, please CLICK HERE
Other jobs you might like
Tristate Financial- Orlando, FL
Job Description: Tristate Financial is a national company that delivers financial solutions to middle market American families. We have an IMMEDIATE need for FIELD ...22 days ago from ZipRecruiter
Maitland Soccer Club- Orlando, FL
REGISTRAR and OFFICE MANAGER Position Requirements: Must be flexible and able to handle multiple responsibilities. Individual needs to be well organized, a self-starter ...22 days ago from National Recreation and Park Association
Universal Studios- Orlando, FL
Universal Orlando® Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who ...30+ days ago from Universal Studios
Universal Orlando- Orlando, FL
Universal Orlando® Resort is a universe of opportunities for people who have a lot to offer. It takes a special kind of person to work at Universal Orlando. An individual who ...30+ days ago from Universal Orlando