Java UI Developer
|Location:||San Jose, CA|
|Date Posted:||March 19, 2015|
A passion for utilizing best practices in front-end (UI) architecture, including performance, accessibility and reusability
• Extensive Experience with Responsive Web design
• Extensive experience developing UI with Web3.0 and W3C standard
• Experience writing and debugging dynamic client-side applications using client-side MVC/templating frameworks like Angular.js, Mustache, Ember.js, or similar.
• Highly proficient in design/development of standalone and web applications using several front technologies including: HTML4/HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Web Socket, jQuery,DOM, XML , Apache Tomcat Application server over various platforms (UNIX, Linux, and Windows).
• Experience consuming JSON APIs in client-side frameworks and Knowledge of cross browser issues
• Experience with RESTAPI and Backbone.js and SOAP web services and API calls.
• Experience with Jquery, JQuery UI, Kendo UI and JQuery mobile.
• Advance Skills in working with version control tools such as GIT/GERRIT, SVN.
• Experience writing unit tests for client-side applications
• Knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, especially Agile/iterative development processes
• Ability to code using scalable framework for future enhancements and sprints
• Ability to review requirements and articulate/propose alternate solutions to application architecture
• Ability to manage time and meet deadlines with quality deliverables
Other jobs you might like