Embrace Home Loans
Loan Officer - Timonium
Job location: Marriottsville, MD
Date posted: August 2 2015
Embrace Home Loans, Inc. is seeking a qualified Loan Officer to foster mortgage origination sales in our local branch office located in Timonium, Maryland. The licensed Loan Officer will generate volume from the sale of real estate secured financing and develop volume from alternative sources.
- Establish, develop and maintain client referral relationships with Realtors, builders, Developers, CPA’s, financial planners and make sales calls on potential or existing customers in order to develop new business and/or retain existing business.
- Keep informed of trends, changes and developments in the local real estate market.
- Be aware of what competitors are doing.
- To keep up-to-date with changing rules, regulations and guidelines from FNMA, FHLMC, FHA and VA in addition to other investors and agencies.
- To keep informed of all origination, processing, appraisal, underwriting and closing requirements for both company and investor guidelines pertaining to both governments insured and privately insured mortgages.
- Negotiate price, terms, and conditions with mortgages.
- Coordinate customer interaction and interface with all parties involved on each individual loan that is originated from application to closing including, but not limited to: Counseling and Pre-qualifying potential home buyers; taking complete and accurate application; obtaining all necessary support documents along with the appropriate fees and lock-in information; overseeing the loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with term; assisting in collecting additional documents and promptly communication loan status to all interested parties; and obtaining loan documentation after closing as directed by corporate or senior management.
- Maintain a professional image and standards consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Follow through on all professional conditions and education requirements for licensure.
- Adhere to organizational procedures for loan processing.
- Participate in branch/headquarter meetings that require attendance.
- All other duties that may be assigned by the Branch Manager.
- College degree or equivalent. Computer aptitude/experience.
- 1 to 2 years of loan originator experience.
- Knowledge in basic lending and credit markets.
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and time deadlines as well as independently.
- Demonstrated abilities in the areas of problem solving, analysis, and time management.
- Interpersonal skills that forge professional relationships and support teamwork.
- Desire to be the best!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company-paid Life & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Voluntary Life & Short-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Automatic Enrollment, first of the quarter, following your six month anniversary
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Concierge/Referral Service
*Medical, Dental, and Life benefits commence on the first of the month following the date of hire.
Embrace Home Loans, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Other jobs you might like
Strategic Operational Solutions- Fort George G Meade, MD
Position Title: Mission Partner Environment (MPE) Commercial Service for Classified Network (CSfC) Project Analyst Position Schedule: Monday-Friday Location: Fort ...6 days ago from ClearanceJobs