Mechanical Engineer (VA/VE)
|Date Posted:||June 8, 2015|
Title : Mechanical Engineer (VA/VE)
Location : Erie , PA
Type : Direct
Positions : Multiple
- Around 5 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Primary or Mandatory CAD Skills and Software Skills
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Any 3D CAD tool experience.
Mechanical engineering activities in the Mechanical Systems (such as) on completion of specific locomotive cost out project in the below types of activities:
- Value Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Experience in UGNX will be added advantage
- Experience in TCE is an added advantage
- Responsibilities to include development of concept design and detailed design.
- Ownership of stated technical/cost/reliability/performance requirements of the design.
- Ownership of Value/Structural Engineering tasks.
- Interactions will include engineering sub-systems; systems engineering; sourcing; supplier quality; supplier for technical needs; and drafting team.
- Complete design work as required to meet design goals using sound engineering principles.
- Write drawing change orders and interface with drafting team for layouts, detail design, drawings and change implementation.
- Review and approve designs developed by designers and 2D detailed drawings completed by drafting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written and oral communication skills.
- Provide timely communications on significant issues or developments.
- Participate as presenter in Tollgate 500 level technical design reviews.
- Closure of assigned action items from Tollgate 500 level technical design reviews
If available and interested in this opportunity please mail me an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com for consideration; a Systel Inc representative will get in touch with you shortly
Systel Inc. is one of the leading providers of Information Technology & Engineering Services with offices distributed globally. Systel has combined group strength of 400+ strong resource base deployed in Fortune 500 companies across the globe for more than a decade in ERP, BI, IMS, Web, Content Management and Engineering. SYSTEL INC. IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Other jobs you might like
Diedre Moire- Erie, PA
Details Description: Seeking individual with strong abilities in system design and integration for industrial processing temperature control systems. Shall: *** Interface with ...27 days ago from Diedre Moire
Career Development Partners- Erie, PA
Our client, a regional distributor of CNC machine tools, tooling and accessories, and related engineering and support services, is seeking an ambitious and conscientious ...19 days ago from BullhornReach.com