Medical Records Field Technician
|Company:||Enterprise Consulting Solutions|
|Date Posted:||January 10, 2015|
|Source:||Enterprise Consulting Solutions|
Since 1999, Enterprise Consulting Solutions (ECS) has been providing innovative business solutions to the health care industry. We specialize in Chart Retrieval Services, Credentialing Site Reviews, and Electronic Medical Record Storage. ECS has grown to over 2,000 dedicated staff members across the United States. We continue to meet the growing demand for our services by expanding our network of skilled staff to provide our clients with immediate and secure professional services.
ECS is an established nationwide company looking for individuals with medical record experience. This is a temporary position where individuals will be engaged to scan medical records in various provider offices for up to three months.
This is a project related position and applicants must be able to commit to the project for 4-12 weeks. Applicants must be available to be scheduled Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Training and equipment will be provided.
Compensation is hourly and varies based on project. Competitive reimbursements for drive time and mileage are available.
There is also opportunity to earn a $35.00 per week bonus.
- Travel to and from medical offices arriving on time, prepared to work and in professional appearance
- Scan medical charts at various medical facilities using company provided equipment.
- Upload scanned medical charts to our corporate data center using your high-speed internet connection
- Must have an extensive knowledge of medical records and terminology
- Must have proficient computer skills and be capable of utilizing various EMR systems
- Must have the ability to work independently
- Must dress and act in a professional manner
- Must have strong communication & organizational skills
- Must comply with all aspects of ECS’s code of conduct including but not limited to Compliance with the Law and Regulations, Security Policies and Practices, Honesty and Fairness, Diversity and Respect, Conflict of Interest, Confidentiality, Health Care Fraud, Waste and Abuse.
- Must have in home high speed wireless internet and a functioning printer
- Must have a functioning personal computer
- Must have the ability to maneuver a 45lb equipment case in and out of your personal vehicle
- Must have reliable transportation (capable of traveling up to a minimum of 50 miles one way per day)
Experience in any of the following positions are a plus:
Other jobs you might like
All Medical Healthcare Staffing- Fort Lauderdale, FL
Every day All Medical Personnel helps exceptional people like you find positions with outstanding medical and healthcare organizations. Whether you desire the flexibility and ...17 days ago from HealthJobsNationwide.com
aonhewitt- Miami, FL
Its a powerful feeling, to belong. Its inspiring people to do more than they thought they could. Its leading the way by rolling up your sleeves to accomplish a common goal. Its ...30+ days ago from Get Concierge Jobs
Marriott- Miami, FL
Its a powerful feeling, to belong. Its inspiring people to do more than they thought they could. Its leading the way by rolling up your sleeves to accomplish a common goal. Its ...30+ days ago from Get Front Desk Jobs