|Date Posted:||May 15, 2015|
Raizlabs is looking for a talented product manager who likes shaping the world through great software. Raizlabs is a national leader in mobile; we provide full cycle product development on projects, from helping define the scope and strategy, through the requirements, design and development of the actual product. Millions of users around the world use the applications that we’ve built, and we’re constantly trying to raise the bar of what we can provide for our clients.
We’re looking for an experienced team player that is comfortable managing and coordinating complex projects. The right person has experience managing multiple stakeholders and is excellent with communication when working with highly technical teams. Passion for mobile products is a must and experience in the mobile industry or working in a professional services business is desirable. The ideal candidate is great at solving problems and is both ready and able to motivate, lead and bring products to the next level.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You will be a core member of our product team. This means you will be working with clients, designers and software developers to ensure excellence and client satisfaction across a range of both products and projects.
- You will be responsible for product roadmaps, schedules and timely release of applications.
- You will be working in an agile environment helping the team prioritize product decisions.
- You will be responsible for anticipating needs and collaborating with the Raizlabs team to produce excellence in the software that we produce.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of experience managing technical projects
- Deep understanding of software, product design & project management
- Excellent communicator with leadership and motivation skills
- Solid understanding of user experience and user interface design
Location: Boston, MA (no offsite work or contractors). Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t bother contacting us and do not re-post. Qualified applicants submit a resume and cover letter.
Other jobs you might like
EMD Serono- Rockland, MA
EMD Serono, a top US specialty pharmaceutical company, is scaling up to become a leading US oncology organization. One of the first anticipated drugs to launch is ...7 days ago from EMD Serono
Nigel Frank International Inc.- Boston, MA
Cloud Pre-Sales Technical Consultant BOSTON 110K-175k An international software company is looking for a talented Cloud Pre-Sales Consultant to join their internal team. ...27 days ago from Dice