Production Team Member - Full Time
|Location:||Shell Rock, IA|
|Date Posted:||December 3, 2014|
Production Team Members work efficiently, in a safe manner, maintain high quality standards, and help to ensure that guest expectations are met. Positions include forklift operation, machine operation, and product assembly. There are many advancement opportunities to move into leadership positions and grow with the company.
- Loading material in the warehouse, yard, and onto outgoing trucks.
- Manual counting and scanning of units.
- Scanning products into computer system and using computer to pick orders.
Machine Operation positions
- Learn the machine controls to ensure that product is assembled or produced properly.
- Use pneumatic gun, automatic bander and application of ID labels.
- Perform any necessary corrective actions to maintain a quality product.
- Communicate with incoming shift all issues and necessary information regarding facility operations.
- Take proactive measures to report any/all possible future equipment problems to management.
- Various types of manual labor as required by type of plant.
- Assemble doors, trusses, kits, and other items based on plant needs.
- Operate presses, pneumatic guns, and other machines.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High school diploma / GED is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work with others.
Other jobs you might like