|Date Posted:||March 11, 2015|
(Primary accountability for specific functions and results)
1. Design, develop, and support programs considered as more complex components of the application in his/her area of responsibility.
2. Assist the Applications Specialist, as required, in preparing and presenting ystem and program design technical reviews and/or walk-thrus.
3. Mentor less senior members of the application teams.
4. Complete projects within the time schedule and efficiently handle multiple assignments.
5. Demonstrate responsibility for production applications.
6. Report the progress of assigned projects to his/her manager and fulfill the departmental administrative reporting requirements.
7. Ensure that assigned projects are thoroughly tested and documented, pass a quality assurance review and are accepted by the requestor prior to implementation.
8. Successfully adhere to departmental standards.
9. Perform other duties as requested by his/her manager.
10. Ability to communicate with end-users regarding application problem resolution and/or system development.
11. Participate in the implementation of computer systems
Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
Five to Seven years of technical experience required. Knowledge of distribution systems preferred.
CICS, COBOL, VSAM, MVS
Good oral and written skills and participate well in a team environment, basic Microsoft Office skills, willingness to learn new technologies.
Yo ur resume and information will be kept completely confidential. Your resume will not be submitted to any client companies without your direct permission. Our fees are paid by our client employers, never any fees to you.
Other jobs you might like