Senior Commissioning Specialist
||Phm Search Group
||Red Deer, AB
||July 28, 2014
||PHM Search Group Inc
Our client is looking for a Senior Commissioning Specialist to join their Red Deer office. Out client is looking for a born leader with excellent communication skills and a charismatic personality!
Duties and Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Become an active member of the buildings leadership team
• Establish yourself as an expert in your field of speciality within the company
• Assist in the mentoring and development of staff and help maintain low staff turnover rates
• Lead business development exercises
• Raise the company’s profile within the community and company
• Influence company and team culture
• Assist team lead in the commissioning process for new construction and renewal projects
• Provide troubleshooting and diagnostic support on a variety of projects
Required Skills and Qualifications will include:
• Degree in engineering (electrical or mechanical) from an accredited university. (Technologists with strong experiences will be considered)
• CCP certification will be considered an asset.
• Minimum 8 years of previous experience in commissioning
• Effective and proven leadership skills
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Demonstrated aptitude for establishing and maintaining positive client relationships
• Desire and ability to successfully mentor and coach junior staff
• Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects
• Inquisitive, clear thinker who can determine what work is required and who can draw rational conclusions from information available
• An entrepreneurial approach to consulting
• Aptitude for working within existing facilities
• A LEED® Accredited Professional and/or experience in sustainable building design will be considered an asset.
• Willingness to become elected to one board and/or volunteer for industry groups and tasks forces.
Founded in the mid-1950's, our Client has since grown into an extremely well-known and highly reputable multidisciplinary company that is recognized as a Top 50 Global Design firm. They offer unlimited opportunities for learning, growth, and professional development, placing immense value on allowing every employee to reach their maximum potential.
Electrical Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Building Systems, New Building Commissioning, Renewal Projects, CCP certifications, LEED