Senior Packaging Systems Engineer
|Date Posted:||January 7, 2015|
- Engineering degree from an accredited university (Packaging, Industrial, Manufacturing, Mechanical)
- Minimum 10 years of engineering experience designing and supporting installation and startup of packaging equipment and/or packaging systems within manufacturing facilities.
- Identify, and develop innovative and unique packaging equipment technologies
- Manage the direction of packaging equipment initiatives, assuming responsibility for prioritization, definition, installation at client sites.
- Significant experience utilizing Project Management techniques. Prefer Project Manager Certification.
- Experience in specifying/sourcing packaging equipment, Factory Acceptance Testing, Site acceptance testing, and equipment qualifications.
- Experience in the creation of packaging line layouts using Autocad, line control strategies, and process improvement methods such as Lean Six Sigma and 5S.
- Ability to travel to vendor’s facilities and remote production sites and remain for extended periods as required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Microsoft Office proficiency and ability to generate basic drawings with Autocad (2D)
- Strong work ethic and mechanical aptitude - willingness to put “hands on” work
- Commitment to safety and understanding of industrial safety requirements
- Carbonated Beverage or Brewery experience
Engineering sales experience – must be able to contact potential clients and sell packaging and Jedson as a whole
Validation experience (preferably Pharmaceutical) – understands GMP document requirements, have authored and executed IQ, OQ, PQ protocol. Detail oriented and has criticality assessment experience.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Group Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability with voluntary buy-up options
- Employer Paid Term Life Insurance and AD&D with voluntary buy-up options
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Section 125)
Other jobs you might like
Kao USA- Cincinnati, OH
Overview: The Processing Engineer Supervisor will manage the assigned Liquid Making Shift operation and personnel. The Supervisor will coordinate production schedule ...13 days ago from Kao USA
Western & Southern Financial Group- Cincinnati, OH
Position Description Position Summary: This position is responsible for the enterprise computing architecture planning. Also responsible for hardware/software specification, ...15 days ago from Western & Southern Financial Group
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.- Cincinnati, OH
Company Description: Liberty Personnel is widely recognized as the finest direct placement and contract recruiting firm in the region. For the last decade, Liberty Personnel's ...18 days ago from ZipRecruiter
The Judge Group- Centerville, OH
Job Req # 443859 Consumer Products/Industrial Manufacturing Company is looking for: POSITION: Capital Project Engineer LOCATION: Centerville, Ohio (Dayton Area) ...6 days ago from JobsInLogistics.com
Philips Healthcare- Cincinnati, OH
FEP (Field Engineer Program) - Imaging Systems A leader in Healthcare, Philips Healthcare is one of the world’s top three medical device companies. Our mission is to ...20 hours ago from Glassdoor