|Company:||RSW Group (dba: AT&T Authorized Retailer)|
|Date Posted:||January 21, 2015|
|Source:||RSW Group (dba: AT&T Authorized Retailer)|
Job Summary: A Store Manager is responsible for developing and leading a professional retail sales team to ensure achievement of store revenue targets, operational goals and 100% customer satisfaction. They will supervise the daily operations of a store including hiring, discipline, coaching and scheduling of employees to ensure quality store operations. They will be responsible for all functions of the retail store which include sales transactions, customer service, inventory, reporting requirements and technical troubleshooting. They will maintain internal visual merchandising, in-store displays, and ensure store appearance meets company standards at all times. This position will report to the Area Manager or District Manager, and on an as need basis to the Regional Manager and other Corporate Management .
- Ensures that each customer receives outstanding Customer Service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and by consistently utilizing the Customer Analysis Sheet (CAS).
- Train and develop all sales associates in all aspects of the business to ensure consistency and that staff is knowledgeable and capable of meeting store goals. Attend training meetings or training conference calls as directed by Area or District Manager.
- Prepare a daily/weekly/monthly sales plan to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals (individual and store) and objectives.
- Supervise subordinates to ensure accurate and timely completion of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) activities to meet company compliance.
- Inspects premises of assigned store to ensure adequate security exists, physical facilities comply with safety ordinances, and the store is neat and clean by consistently using the Store Operating Routine (SOR) sheet.
- Opens and closes store according to company policy and guidelines, including but not limited to running reports and completing deposits.
- Display leadership and professionalism at all times. Motivate sales staff using creative ways to assist them in meeting and exceeding store/company sales objectives.
- Coordinate sales and promotional activities of staff, increasing sales and profitability of the store.
- Ensure proper levels of inventory maintained at all times, takes inventory of stock requisitions merchandise from warehouse, count and true up the store inventory on a weekly basis per operating procedures.
- Displays merchandise in the store based on approved plan-o-gram with current promotional materials and products in accordance with company guidelines.
- Have a strong working knowledge and enforcement of company policies and procedures and direct compliance of associates through strong knowledge of company intranet that provides the most updated materials.
- Effectively and properly diffuse customer escalations promptly and with the utmost professionalism.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit candidates.
- Utilize labor management tools, including effective scheduling (ensuring proper coverage of the store to cover absences, lunch breaks, training of associates, etc), to maximize productivity and profitability.
- Effectively recruit through local community recruiting efforts and make hiring recommendations to AM/DM.
- Hold employees accountable for meeting minimum expectations regarding attendance, production, product knowledge, etc. Consult with AM/DM and Human Resources regarding personnel issues.
- Demonstrate ability to successfully implement Business to Business (B2B) sales for self/subordinates/store effectively.
- Ability to provide adequate development of Bench Strength to meet company’s internal focus on internal development.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as deemed appropriate by immediate supervisor.
Part of the requirements of this position is to complete all of the RSW, AT&T and other required vendor training. This training provides the Sales Associate with the necessary tools and knowledge to perform their job with confidence.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education / Experience:
Any combination of experience and education that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1+ years of management experience in a retail environment.
Technical (hard) skills:
- Basic knowledge of computes.
Critical (soft) skills:
- Ability to read and interpret written or verbal documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write and review routine contracts and correspondence.
- Ability to speak professionally and effectively with customers and associates.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form.
- Ability to deal customer complaints.
Hours of Work and Supervision:
- Full-time (45 hours / week) (40 hours during store business hours).
- Sunday – Saturday, with rotating days and hours.
- Minimum of two evenings per week and three Saturday shifts per month.
Compensation, Benefits and Travel:
- Pay – Salaried Position (based on qualifications).
- Eligible to participate in the company’s benefit package first of the month following 30 days of employment.
Other jobs you might like
AT&T- Morgantown, WV
Meet and exceed customer experience and sales objectives for store. Assist the Store Manager in the daily operation of a retail store. Under the direction of the Store ...5 days ago from AT&T
AT&T- Washington, PA
Meet and exceed customer experience and sales objectives for store. Assist the Store Manager in the daily operation of a retail store. Under the direction of the Store ...10 days ago from AT&T
Forgestrong Management, Inc.- Morgantown, WV
Company Description: Forgestrong Management is an in-store marketing company that represents the leaders in home entertainment inside the largest retailers in the world. ...24 days ago from ZipRecruiter