|Location:||Des Moines, IA|
|Date Posted:||May 18, 2015|
- Promotes Life Time swim classes and makes appropriate class level recommendations.
- Promotes all Life Time programs, products, and services.
- Assists in marketing and promoting aquatics programs and activities in the club to increase participation.
- Assists the Aquatics Department Head in processing all swim lesson revenue as necessary. .
- Works to gain a full understanding of all financial & budgetary numbers.
- Assists in managing & supporting all Aquatics Department Team Members.
- May assist ensuring all certifications and LTU classes are current in the department.
- Completes and documents daily inspections to ensure pool area cleanliness and safety as directed by the Aquatics Department Head. .
- Balances pool chemicals to meet mandated levels/standards.
- Submits incident reports in a timely matter.
- Maintains the Systems Binder on a daily basis.
- Assists in training team members through shadowing, direction and feedback
Intermediate- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, clients, and other employees of the organization in English.
Advanced Skills- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Other jobs you might like
CoachUp, Inc.- Grimes, IA
Ron D. needs a Football Coach near Grimes, IA. Client Name: Ron D. Location: Grimes, IA Coach Needed For: My Child Sport: Football Training Goal: Aspiring to play in ...7 days ago from CoachUp, Inc.
Grandview College- Des Moines, IA
Head Men's and Women's Tennis Coach (part-time) Department: Athletics Location: Des Moines, IA This part-time position (20 hours per week) willsuccessfully coach a ...2 days ago from job.com
YMCA of Greater Des Moines- Des Moines, IA
There''s nothing like summer at the Y! We''re here to make kids feel welcome, try new things and make new friends. We help kids grow and show them all they can accomplish ...9 days ago from EducationAmerica.net
Urbandale Community School District- Urbandale, IA
**QUALIFICATIONS** Employment as a teacher and/or coach with a valid Iowa Coaching Certificate or Coaching Endorsement. **REPORTS TO** Activities Director **JOB ...21 days ago from Urbandale Community School District
West Des Moines Community Schools- West Des Moines, IA
West Des Moines Community Schools is seeking qualified applicants for the following position(s): Assistant Girls' Basketball Coach - 3 positions available Location: Valley ...3 days ago from EducationAmerica.net
Scheels All Sports, Inc.- West Des Moines, IA
OUR GREATEST RESOURCE IS OUR PEOPLE! SCHEELS associates have a passion for sports, fashion, and most importantly, providing exceptional customer service! We ...30+ days ago from Scheels All Sports, Inc.
Ankeny Community School District- Ankeny, IA
?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" / TITLE: Girls Varsity Volleyball Head Coach QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Possess a valid coaching ...30+ days ago from Ankeny Community School District