Inventory Taker Travel Team - US - Dist 258 - Los Angeles
Location: Covina, CA
Date Posted: February 13, 2014
Description RGIS Inventory Takers are members of a team (called Team Members) that work together to physically count inventory for our clients and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the client and location to be audited. Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer or shorter depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted. All Inventory Takers receive comprehensive training on RGIS inventory practices and procedures prior to being assigned to an inventory event. All New Hire inventory takers have the ability to be promoted after only 5 qualifying events. These new hires will be on the "Fast Track" to receive a promotion and raise in pay ...
Description RGIS Inventory Takers are members of a team (called Team Members) that work together to physically count inventory for our clients and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the client and location to be audited. Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer or shorter depending on the size of the location and the level of inventory to be counted. All Inventory Takers receive comprehensive training on RGIS inventory practices and procedures prior to being assigned to an inventory event. All New Hire inventory takers have the ability to be promoted after only 5 qualifying events. These new hires will be on the "Fast Track" to receive a promotion and raise in pay. Job Requirements/Duties
* Must be able to travel, including 3 - 4 overnight stays per week
* Proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
* Achieve established average per hour (APH) counting goals while ensuring accuracy and integrity of the data collected in all inventories worked.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion.
* Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
* Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
* Access to reliable transportation.
* Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
* Places community before self, engages and works effectively with and assists other Team Members.
* Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation.
* Creates partnerships and instills trust and confidence in one's abilities, based upon demonstrated expertise.
* Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organizational effectiveness, innovative.
* Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others.
* Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output. Physical Requirements
* Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
* Repetitive motions requiring use of both wrists and hands as well as fingers (frequent)
* Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
* Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
* Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high. (frequent)
* Balancing when counting stock from ladder (frequent)
* Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
* Able to lift and carry items up to 25 pounds (occasional)
* Able to travel by car and plane (occasional)
* Able to travel including overnight stays (occasional)Training & DevelopmentEach RGIS auditor completes a paid comprehensive training program on the techniques and how to use the proprietary equipment, prior to being assigned to work an inventory event. In addition, as new clients are added, client-specific training is also provided to familiarize the RGIS auditor with the nuances of that customer. Finally, RGIS provides Continuous ASET Advancement Process (CAAP) training for experienced auditors. CAAP focuses on improving the accuracy and counting speed of selected Specialist and Expert-ranked Team Members. As these CAAP trainees achieve higher on-the-job performance results, they become eligible for promotion to the next ASET ranking and corresponding pay increases. The CAAP process consists of training sessions that focus on building sight counting ability, ten-key-by-touch skills, and effective counting techniques. CAAP trainees transfer the course content during on-the-job skill applications in approximately 24 live events to build accuracy, speed, and confidence. This job is available in the following locations:USA-CA-Covina-West Covina CA, USA-CA-Covina, USA-CA-Glendora
Other jobs you might like
Home Depot- Chino, CA
Our behind the scenes associates are our greatest competitive advantage. Our fast-paced, high-volume environment inspires growth, recognizes dedication and rewards achievement. In...29 days ago from The Home Depot
Tenet Healthcare- Lakewood, CA
Performs all duties to the decontamination, assembly and sterlization of instruments and patient care equipment. Orders and maintains adequate levels of supplies and distributes...30+ days ago from Tenet Healthcare
Fu Xiang International- City of Industry, CA
• Extravagant Salary & Benefit • Full-Time Warehouse Associate • Please email resumes • Able to lift more than 60 pounds • Able to work in the fast-paced environment • Arrange...4 days ago from GetHired.com
Kimco Staffing Services- Santa Fe Springs, CA
Company Description: With Over 25 years of Award Winning Service in the California Market, Kimco has placed over 20,000 associates with employers in Southern California. It's this...4 days ago from ZipRecruiter
Volt Workforce Solutions- Ontario, CA
Volt has partnered with a leading automotive parts distributor in the city of Ontario to help identify an experienced Warehouse Associate for an immediate opening. In this role...4 days ago from CareerBuilder
Tenet Healthcare- Fountain Valley, CA
Central Service Tech. * Inventories, inputs data into IMMS inventory control system and restocks assigned par levels on a daily basis, adhering tocomputer generated par levele...30+ days ago from Tenet Healthcare
Easy Manpower Solution- Los Angeles, CA
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full – time • PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Our client, a reputed business hub in Los Angeles, California, wants a meticulous Inventory Clerk to join their team who will...2 days ago from JobOffersWorld
Volt Workforce Solutions- Northridge, CA
Inventory Clerk Volt Workforce Solutions Northridge, CA Posted:8/22/2014 Email Job Job Snapshot Location: US-CA-Northridge Job Type: Contingent/Temporary Duration: 0 - 30 Days Pay...8 days ago from IHispano