Web Analyst (Omniture)
|Date Posted:||June 8, 2015|
Senior Web AnalystWe are actively recruiting a Senior Web Analyst, Ecommerce that will help optimize online sales performance.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Ecommerce, this person will:
- Provide quantitative consulting and support to constantly improve how online metrics are used to drive marketing decisions.
- Design and develop analysis and insights to improve decision making.
- Establish processes to support continuous improvement of the ecommerce channel.
- Conduct research and predictive modeling related to online marketing strategy.
- Contribute toward communicating campaign and channel results to business partners.
- In particular, this job will require experience using website analytics tools (Hitbox, SiteCatalyst, and Google Analytics) .
- Perform in-depth analysis and insight into key e-metrics, provide recommendations for improving online experience and growing online sales performance.
- Conduct data analysis to identify opportunities to grow the We e-Commerce business
- Monitor and analyze effectiveness of new features, web site changes, marketing campaigns and outbound programs
- Meet with marketing, operations management and finance staff at all levels to understand goals and data sources and help establish benchmarks and metrics.
- Participate in and support business case development
- Develop, execute, and analyze testing routines for key website experiences.
- Develop compelling supporting materials for sales and marketing presentations mining data from multiple sources, and conducting analysis to produce significant and useful insights into We's online performance
- Manage the production and distribution of regular, standard reports
- Ensure website tracking is accurate by working with implementation specialist in support of key business objectives.
- Experience in marketing analytics or business consulting using data and information to drive specific marketing recommendations
- 5+ years of experience performing and leading marketing analytics or web analytics in a direct marketing environment
- Must have some Omniture implementation experience and data analytic skills.
- Expert in site analytic tools - must have Omniture/SiteCatalyst experience
- Expert knowledge and capabilities in Excel
- Intermediate experience with MS Access and PowerPoint
- Attention to detail, strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
-Bachelor Degree required a degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Market Research preferred
Other jobs you might like
New York Presbyterian Hospitals- New York City, NY
Lead Financial Analyst - Grant Funds Location: NewYork-Presbyterian/NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center Feel the Pride of a Life-Changing Career ...2 days ago from New York Presbyterian Hospitals
New York-Presbyterian Hospital- New York, NY
Feel the Pride of a Life-Changing Career in Finance Bring your talents to NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, where finance plays an active role in world-class care and caring ...1 day ago from New York-presbyterian Hospital