Health Career Services
Family / Primary Care Physician (MD)Wake Forest, NC
Date posted: April 19 2016
- Recommend services for patients utilizing care alternatives available within the community and nationally.
- Identify potentially unnecessary services and care delivery settings, and recommend alternatives if appropriate by analyzing clinical protocols.
- Provide high-quality cost-effective medical care.
- Work in conjunction with the medical directors, quality improvement, utilization management, and risk management.
- Comply with medical records and risk assessment documentation policies/procedures, quality initiatives and electronic medical record usage.
- Review reports regarding utilization and high-risk patients, and utilize the information in the delivery of quality, cost effective health care services
- Manage network participation, care with specialty networks, care with DME providers and transfers to alternative levels of care using your knowledge of benefit plan design.
- Coordinate and cooperate as part of the patient care team with the center administration, peers, clinical and non-clinical staff
- Maintain appropriate patient records & satisfaction standards.
- Medical degree from an accredited medical school and completion of residency program
- Current valid state physician MD medical license
- Board certification or eligibility with intent to certify required
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress)
- 1+ year MD experience in Family or Primary Care preferred but new resident grads welcome
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certified or specialty certification as required by department.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities
- The practice is offering an excellent salary and benefits package that includes medical malpractice insurance, 401K, health insurance, and reimbursement for continuing education.
Other jobs you might like
Barton Associates- Wake Forest, NC
Barton Associates has a client in North Carolina looking for a locum tenens family medicine physician to work a Monday-Friday 9am - 5pm schedule. The facility requires the ...1 day ago from Barton Associates
UNC Physicians Network- Wake Forest, NC
Job Description: 1.1 Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others. 1.2 Provides supervision and direction for administrative and clinical employees. Plans, ...3 days ago from UNC Physicians Network
Curare Physician Recruiting- Raleigh, NC
Take over an established patient panel in this idyllic North Carolina community. This is an all outpatient practice with an offer that includes a generous benefits package, ...27 days ago from Curare Physician Recruiting
Staff Care- Raleigh, NC
Job Category Physician Profession Family Practice Specialty Shift 8 Hour/Day Duration 2 Months Start Date ASAP Pay Rate Call for Details Job Description & Requirements ...26 days ago from Staff Care
WakeMed Health & Hospitals- Rolesville, NC
View Search Results View Job Cart (0) Email a Friend View My Account Physician Assistant I - Float Position through Primary Care Job ID #: 19984 Campus: MEI - Andrews ...2 days ago from WakeMed
UNC Physicians Network- Zebulon, NC
Job Description: Knightdale Family Medicine is seeking a Board Certified Physician to complement its growing care team. For more information about the practice please visit ...6 days ago from UNC Physicians Network
Barton Associates- Raleigh, NC
A facility in North Carolina is looking for a family medicine physician who can assist with a part-time locum assignment from January to June. The client is looking for a locum ...1 day ago from Barton Associates