1 - 2 of 2

java soa jobs near Philadelphia, PA


  • Sr Java Developer

    Modis

    - Plymouth Meeting, PA

    a software-as-a-service model.• Code in Java, utilizing the Play framework and ... Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), and understanding of RESTful and SOAP-based Web...

    30+ days ago from ZipRecruiter
  • Sr Solutions Architect

    Modis

    - Wilmington, DE

    a few othersThe Majority of the systems are Java based 80% while the rest of NET 20%• ... development using Java, JSP, EJB, Servlets, HTML, Javascript, XML, Messaging and Web...

    30+ days ago from ZipRecruiter
Were you satisfied with these results? Yes | No
Thank you for your feedback!

Saving your search...

Your current search will be saved as: