Master’s degree in a closely related field with 18 credits of history at the graduate level. The School of Professional Studies and University Transfer is…
- Blue Ridge Community and Technical College - Martinsburg, WV
- Laguna College of Art + Design - Laguna Beach, CA
MFA in fine art with an emphasis or concentration in art history, along with demonstrated 2-3 year teaching experience in art history.
- Auburn University at Montgomery - Montgomery, AL
Applicants must have either a M.A. or a Ph.D. in History and a minimum of 18 graduate hours in History; experience with online instruction is not required, but…
- Germanna Community College - Virginia
All faculty at Germanna are required to successfully complete Growing with Canvas and TOPS 2.2. Division Germanna Community College (Div).
- Maine College of Art - Portland, ME
Click here to view application details…
- Springfield College - Springfield, MA
Compensation for adjunct faculty with>3years college teaching experience is $3513 for a 3-credit course. Compensation for adjunct faculty with less than 3 years…
- Miami Dade College - Miami, FL
This Adjunct faculty position teaches online History credit courses for MDC Online. Facilitates student learning in online courses.
- Salve Regina University - Newport, RI
This position may also be available in future. The instructor is expected to teach one course per week and observe junior year practicum students in their field…
- Tennessee Wesleyan University - Athens, TN
Adjunct position teaching two sections of the first half of the Western Civilization survey in Fall 2022. A quality candidate would be eligible for two more…
- Prince George's Community College - Largo, MD
M.A. degree (or higher) in History, or a master’s degree in history related field with at least 18 graduate semester hours in history and or studies.