Possesses expertise in medical terminology, disease processes, patient health record content and the medical record coding process.
- Trinity Health - Remote
- National Billing Inst. - Boca Raton, FL
Ability to review medical records to justify coding before appealing denied services. Detail Oriented person, with understanding of CPT, HPCS, and ICD-10 coding…
- Confidential - Dayton, OH
Complying with medical coding guidelines and policies. Medical billing and coding experience in a high volume specialist office is preferred.
- Mobile Physician Services, Inc. - New Port Richey, FL
A minimum of five years’ experience as a medical biller and coder. Knowledge and experience with CPT/HCPCS and ICD-10 coding. ICD-10: 1 year (Preferred).
- OnPoint Healthcare Solutions - Remote
Experience with electronic medical records and CPT coding preferred. Preferred candidate will have knowledge of medical terminology and an understanding of…
- MiraMed Global Services, Inc. and Affiliates - Remote
Collecting medical information from healthcare providers and updating medical records. In this role, Clinical Documentation Specialist is responsible for…
- OHS Billing & Credentialing - Remote
The second phase is a billing and coding position. Very knowledgeable in Orthopedic Surgery and Podiatry billing and coding. As we grow, we will promote within.
- Live Urgent Care - Remote
Complying with medical coding guidelines and policies. Must have experience with *Medical Billing and Coding*. *Must be certified by AAPC or AHIMA*.
- Bridger Orthopedic - Bozeman, MT
1 or more years’ years’ experience in medical billing and/or insurance claims processing. Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including…
- Central Care Cancer Center - Salina, KS
Knowledge of ICD10 and CPT coding. Central Care Cancer Center is looking to hire a full-time Patient Accounts Specialist for our growing medical practice.
- Grasee Inc. DBA Pearle Vision - California, MD
Verify coverage and eligibility for medical services. We are looking for an organized and experienced medical biller to join our organization.
- Health Information Associates - United States
You will be responsible for coding all requested inpatient medical records using the most accurate and appropriate ICD-10-CM/PCS and DRG assignment in…
- Baptist Health South Florida - Florida
Abstracts prescribed data elements from the medical records. Ensures compliance of coding rules and regulations according to Regulatory Agencies (CMS, OIG).
- Loudoun Medical Group - Leesburg, VA
Knowledge of medical billing, coding and collections. Must have at least five years of medical billing experience. Microsoft Excel, basic skills required.
- Elevate Medical Solutions - Remote
Keep active coding certifications and complete continuing education to maintain expertise in complex pediatric coding scenarios. Epic experience is a plus.
- Signature Psychiatric Hospital Liberty & Leavenworth - Kansas City, MO
The coding specialist also takes an active role in providing education to physicians and staff regarding changes in documentation requirements.
- Confidential - Chicago, IL
General understanding of various payment and coding systems in healthcare required. The ideal candidate for this position is able to work as part of a self…