Responsible for assisting attorneys in all aspect of litigation, including but not limited to preparing pleadings, daily court filings, drafting agreements,…
- Graham Law Firm - Leesburg, VA
- Confidential - Memphis, TN
Act as liaison among other paralegals, attorneys and relevant outside agencies. Conduct the bates-stamping, redaction, duplication and indexing of documents.
- Confidential - Providence, RI
Immediate opening for Legal Assistant experienced in Probate and Family Court. *Preparation of Probate and Family Court documents including pleadings.
- Law Offices of Brandon Sua & Associates - Ventura County, CA
Looking for motivated hard working individuals for long term employment. Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred).
- United Auto Insurance - United States
United Automobile Insurance Company (UAIC) seeks an experienced Paralegal for its Headquarter Office in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Levin Corporate Law Group - Remote
The position is available for part-time 25 hours per week with the option for full-time. Hours are flexible, including time zone of the candidate.
- Whitbeck Bennett - Leesburg, VA
Develops and maintains records regarding billable hours spent on specific cases. The Paralegal will assist attorney(s) by providing clerical and support…
- US Defense Contract Management Agency - Chantilly, VA
Trains and mentors other paralegal specialists within the DCMA Office of Counsel and CDRC on legal research techniques, litigation support activities, and any…
- Cadence Counsel - Remote
Must have substantial litigation experience, including subpoenas, discovery and working with litigation counsel worldwide.
- Cranfill Sumner LLP - Wilmington, NC
Prior North Carolina litigation paralegal experience a plus. At least 10 years’ experience working as a paralegal. Minimum typing speed of 50 wpm.
- Hall Law Group, LLP - Pleasanton, CA
Comfortable working independently and supervising paralegals. Ideal candidate has 5-8 years experience, strong writing/communication, and critical thinking…
- Autumn Countryman Law - Bothell, WA
5+ years litigation paralegal experience on personal injury cases. Independently manage the process of ordering, tracking, and logging receipt of key documents…
- Knox Secure Payments - Remote
\*\*TEMPORARY\*\* position, looking for someone to ghostwrite a handful of small claims court cases. Mostly corporate law, needing an applicant who is already…
- Central Intelligence Agency - Washington, DC
Paralegals provide case management, legal research, case-cite verification, blue book citations, and general paralegal support to the Office of General Counsel.
- K. Hovnanian Companies - Chantilly, VA
Paralegal will perform administrative tasks in support of department attorneys necessary to ensure efficient and effective operation of the legal department.
- US Offices, Boards and Divisions - Washington, DC
A. At least one year of specialized experience at, or equivalent to, the GS-7 Federal grade level or above utilizing automated legal databases to verify legal…
- Franklin & Prokopik - Herndon, VA
Civil Defense firm in Herndon, VA seeks a Workers' Compensation Administrative Assistant/ Paralegal with 1-3 years experience in the legal field.
- Otorowski Morrow & Golden, PLLC - Bainbridge Island, WA
Litigation Paralegal with experience in personal injury and/or medical malpractice. 3-5 years of experience required.'.
- Confidential - Law Firm - Danville, CA
This position would support a small number of attorneys, reports directly to the Controller, and will have the following responsibilities: Review and analyze…