Counselor Salaries in Mississippi

$33K avg per year

Top 10 Related Jobs and Salaries

Click a salary below to compare with Counselor Salaries in Mississippi.

Top Counselor jobs near Mississippi

View All
New Directions Counseling Center
Southaven, MS
The candidate MUST be a Licensed Professional Counselor or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker. Immediate opening for a licensed therapist.

Estimated: $54,000 - $74,000 a year
3 days ago
Licensed Mental Health Clinician
Family Crisis Services of Northwest Mississippi, Inc.
Oxford, MS
Must possess a master’s degree from a nationally recognized accredited school or program and Mississippi state license as a licensed clinical social worker or…

Estimated: $46,000 - $59,000 a year
Mental Health Therapist
Mississippi Behavioral Health Services
Laurel, MS
A Mental Health Therapist (MHT) must meet the following educational criteria: DMH credentialed as a Mental Health Therapist. A Master of Social Work degree;

Estimated: $36,000 - $47,000 a year
Mental Health Coordinator
Tutwiler, MS
CoreCivic is currently seeking licensed professional counselors or licensed clinical social workers who have a passion for providing the highest quality care in…

Estimated: $50,000 - $68,000 a year
1 day ago
Children's Counselor
Palmer Home for Children
DeSoto County, MS
LPC, LMFT or LCSW (Required). The Children’s Counselor is expected to workfully within the philosophy, goals and operating procedures of Palmer Home for…

Estimated: $40,000 - $54,000 a year
Licensed Clinical Therapist
Building Behaviors Counseling Service, LLC
Biloxi, MS
We are recruiting a Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Social Worker for our office in Biloxi, MS. Are you a LPC or LCSW?

$45,000 - $55,000 a year
22 hours ago

Similar Locations

Popular Companies

* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.