Victim Advocate Salaries in Maine

$35,882 avg per year

Top 9 Related Jobs and Salaries

Click a salary below to compare with Victim Advocate salaries in Maine.

Top Victim Advocate jobs near Maine

View All
Sexual Assault Services Client Advocate
Fort Fairfield, ME
Flexible hours necessary to meet the needs of the victims and families. Assist victims following a sexual assault in obtaining necessary social/community…

$33,500 - $40,000 a year
5 days ago
Family Advocate CAC
Bangor, ME
The Family Advocate will welcome families to the CAC and support non-offending caregivers and child victims while they are at the CAC, through advocacy and…

$17.81 an hour
Victim Witness Advocate/Trial Assistant
Cumberland County Sheriff's Office
Portland, ME
Review police reports and make initial contact with victims. Working knowledge of how to deal effectively with victims of trauma, families in crises, victims of…

$18.93 - $26.53 an hour
Victim Witness Advocate Superior/District Court
York County Government
Alfred, ME
Notifies all eligible victims of Victim’s Compensation Fund and assists victim with application for compensation. Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.

$17.96 - $20.03 an hour
13 days ago
Abuse in Later Life Victim Advocate
Through These Doors
Portland, ME
Connect with other TTD advocates, including hotline workers, court advocates, shelter workers, and group facilitators, to ensure that services provided by all…

$18 an hour
13 days ago
Specialized Advocacy Program Coordinator
Through These Doors (formerly Family Crisis Services)
Portland, ME
Job Summary: *The Specialized Advocacy Program Coordinator is responsible for maintaining program oversight for TTD’s specialized advocacy program for victims…

$44,200 a year
13 days ago

Similar Locations

Popular Companies

* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to SimplyHired or its affiliates. These figures are given to SimplyHired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.