Overall Reviews at Triple Canopy
Not worth the pay anymore
Not worth working for anymore, Managment is not worth working for. They don't care about personal. Leadership is no longer great and pay drop for an overseas contract company.
I've been with Triple Canopy for over 2 years. I got out of the Army in 2010 and nothing I did compared to my experience while I was in. I'd say 98% of the company in HR have a military background. Everyone knows why we do what we do.
Triple Canopy for then and NOT YOU
First THIER medical program is a fund you start and pay into. Whatever is their after your hurt is what you have to get better.
Second the hiring process is a job lol They want Ollie the Operator for average around 50,000 to 60,000 a year LMAO !!! Oh and that includes over seas pay or benefits.
Third the tool that hired me knew ZERO about the military or even bothered to asked any valid questions about my trigger time. He was simply intrested in any currently qualifications I held currently so that they had to spend minimal in bringing me up to date.
Four they want you to act like ur being hired by the CIA and bow down to them. Big time buddie circle baby either ur in it or out of it lol.
ConsI was hired
Great Starter company
for any one getting into contracting. Very good company with outstanding reputation. great to have on your resume
higher up management and troops on the ground relationship are not healthy...which causes long term internal problems. training staff and procedures is top notch.
would not recommend
Would not recommend anyone to work for Triple Canopy. Pay issues. Bare Minimum working equipment. Minimum training. Management does not take care of internal problems.
Consall of them
good company to work for just they are cutting the pay and there is no room for advancement and they do not pay for training and the quality of training is not good
Equipment Operator | Virginia
| Mar 22, 2015
Pay is Great
Management is.... Management
If you like to travel and work away from home and not have a whole lot of family life this company is for the traveling contractor!
Fast moving workplace
Great place to work, I will missed the Friday breakfast blessing with all the nice announcements
Senior Security Specialist | Reston, VA
| Aug 17, 2018
Its sad what happened to such a great company. It went from a family type atmosphere where we always go the job done to walking on egg shells.
I miss the good old days but life goes on
Senior Logistics Specialist | Indonesia
| Dec 21, 2019
No Complaints about my current position. Enjoy the flexible of work and the time off during the year. Work mostly outside love the fresh air of the outdoors.
Law Enforcement Officer | Kuwait
| Dec 15, 2019
Work is good here at this company. I have no complaints.. Work schedule is consistent and the pay is good as well for the work being done. I would recommend anyone who can qualify for this position to work here.
Security Forces | Kuwait
| Jun 25, 2021
Great job honestly
The company itself is like any other company, strict on its policies. But the work was easy, they hired motivated people, the management actually cared and pushed you to do better, I can honestly say I liked my job.
ProsGreat pay, easy work
ConsCant think of any
Protection Specialist | Baghdad
| Feb 27, 2015
Provide close, personal protection and security for United States Diplomats visiting and residing in Baghdad, Iraq.
• Gather intelligence using route reconnaissance, Iraqi personnel sources, and site surveys, plan missions and routes, coordinate logistics with U.S. Embassy personnel and Iraqi Government Officials/Heads of Security, and brief security teams in preparation for the escorting of United States Diplomats
• Manage Protective Security Details (PSD’s) of 15 team members and the overall safety and navigation of motorcades while en route to mission venues
• Manage communications internally for active PSD’s and between the PSD and Headquarters, ensuring that constant communications are maintained and that all communication is clear and concise
• Conduct training for PSD team members in the areas of motorcade operations, walking formations, and emergency evacuation procedures, ensuring ongoing team proficiency in all areas in accordance with company and Department of State requirements
• Document and file incident reports for any out - of - the - ordinary occurrences during missions, following up with appropriate actions, including issuing verbal and written counselings to team members as necessary
• Received Certificates of Appreciation from the State Department and the Secretary of State for outstanding services provided during long range security details
Sergeant | Kuwait
| Nov 19, 2016
Productive and fun place to work
Productive and fun place to work, the company had a very good open door policy, the supervisor and COC are very help, very good place to work to advance
Security Specialist | Baghdad
| Jun 15, 2016
Outstanding company that places a premium on client satisfaction, safety, and mission accomplishment. The men and women I worked with while at Triple Canopy, are some of the finest in the industry.
Logistics Specialist | Baghdad
| Feb 21, 2014
Nice company to work for, life away from family is easier when the people you work with care.
Jobs are given to qualified individuals occasionally. Some leadership is lacking and the recruitment process for certain jobs is time consuming but rewarding after words.