Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Administrative Manager job summary
Our busy healthcare office is in need of an administrative manager. The qualified candidate will have prior experience as an administrative or office manager or 3+ years of experience in a receptionist role. A Bachelor's degree is required, although exceptions may be made for candidates with exceptional work history. The administrative manager to join our team must have a dynamic personality, a willingness to succeed, the ability to be flexible in the workplace, and the natural instinct to be a team player.
Administrative Manager responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Administrative Manager responsibilities
- Organize and maintain filing system
- Draft correspondence and send once approved
- Organize administrative duties and delegate to subordinate administrative assistant
- Research business and legal matters
- Manage ordering office supplies
- Work in tandem with all departments
Administrative Manager requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Administrative Manager requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Professional phone communication skills
- Prior experience in a comparable position
- Ability to type 50+ WPM
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite