Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Busboy job summary
Our growing restaurant business is in need of a talented busboy to help our staff handle the amount of customers that we serve. The ideal candidate will be strong and have great stamina to clear off tables and get the next table set up for customers who are waiting. Our team needs a team player who is willing to hustle to ensure that our customers have a great experience at our restaurant. The right candidate will be able to handle a large volume of customer orders and be calm in a stressful environment.
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Busboy responsibilities
- Communicate with customers and answer any questions
- Clear customer tables
- Wash dishes to make sure they are not dirty
- Create a friendly environment for customers
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Set tables up after they are cleared
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Busboy requirements
- Be able to lift 25 pounds
- Have good strength and stamina
- Detailed oriented to clear tables
- Strong communication skills
- Well organized and timely