Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Credit Analyst job summary
An established financial institution seeks a credit analyst to support the finance department in evaluate client creditworthiness. This position involves careful review of financial documents to determine risk factors related to loaning money. You will meet with clients on occasion to answer questions and provide guidance, so customer service skills are essential. Our ideal candidate has a bachelor’s degree in business or accounting and previous experience working in a financial setting. Strong computer skills will also help you succeed in this role.
Credit Analyst responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Credit Analyst responsibilities
- Analyze financial statements, tax returns and other financial documents in relation to credit and loan applications
- Identify potential risk factors related to loans and credits
- Consult with customers to officer advice and guidance in relation to loans and borrowing
- Negotiate terms of loans or lines of credit with customers
- Run credit reports and background checks to verify clients’ credit history
- Prepare financial reviews of customers with notes and recommendations regarding creditworthiness
Credit Analyst requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Credit Analyst requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or related field
- Must have strong computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills and high attention to detail
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Previous experience in a financial setting is an asset
- Ability to make customers feel valued and provide excellent customer experience