Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Accounts Assistant job summary
Our television station is in need of an experienced accounts assistant to keep records, file taxes, and reconcile all accounts. We're looking for an experienced and communicative team player who can skillfully build and maintain successful relationships with clients. Experience in the media or production industry is preferred, but it is by no means necessary. A bachelor’s degree in accounting is also preferred. Applicants genuinely interested in a long-term opportunity to grow within our company will receive priority over other applicants.
Accounts Assistant responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Accounts Assistant responsibilities
- Process and bill invoices
- Communicate directly with customers
- Communicate directly with vendors
- Complete reporting and auditing of accounts
- Work directly under the company CPA
- Carry out invoicing procedures as per company standards
Accounts Assistant requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Accounts Assistant requirements
- Associate’s degree required
- 2+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exemplary Quickbooks skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel