Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Accounts Payable Specialist job summary
Our television station is in need of an experienced accounts payable specialist to review payable batch entries, maintain personnel files, and prepare financial statements. We're looking for an experienced and communicative team player who can skillfully adapt to multiple accounting and financial tasks. Experience working within the media or production industry is preferred, but it is by no means necessary since it will not be the immediate focus of this profession. A bachelor’s degree in accounting is preferred. Applicants genuinely interested in a long-term opportunity to grow within our company will receive priority over other applicants.
Accounts Payable Specialist responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Accounts Payable Specialist responsibilities
- Process and pay invoices
- Carry out payment procedures as per company standards
- Communicate directly with vendors
- Identify potential errors made on invoices
- Complete reporting and auditing of accounts
- Request additional paperwork as necessary
Accounts Payable Specialist requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Accounts Payable Specialist requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exemplary Quickbooks skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience in accounting
- Knowledge of the media industry preferred