Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Billing Clerk job summary
Our company is in need of a detailed oriented billing clerk to ensure that invoices and credit memos are completed correctly to deliver great customer service. The right candidate will have great organizational skills to keep track of all the money owed to our company from different customers. We need a team player that will help keep our cash flow positive and get all the money that is owed to us. The ideal candidate will be able to accurately track all of the debts and receivables to create an accurate picture of our company's financial health.
Billing Clerk responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Billing Clerk responsibilities
- Input data into our internal system
- Follow up on corrections needed for compliance
- Weekly tracking of accounts receivable
- Communicates all issues with the appropriate party
- Send reminders of payment to customers
- Answer customer questions and complaints
Billing Clerk requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Billing Clerk requirements
- Great Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel
- Follow company procedures and guidelines
- Excellent math abilities
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- High school education or GED
- Upholds ethical standards