Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Business Development Executive job summary
Our start-up is in need of an experienced business development executive to cultivate customers and a pipeline of potential customers. The qualified candidate will have a record of success in business development for start-ups with a dynamic personality, strong sales presence and adept at building and maintaining relationships. Since our business is a start-up this position would report directly to the CEO and have the autonomy to design the business development process. The idea candidate will have a background with start-ups and the commitment to create materials and delivery daily presentations while working the phones for new leads. A bachelor's degree or 5 years experience in business development are required. We are an EEO employer.
Business Development Executive responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Business Development Executive responsibilities
- Create written presentations
- Perform daily calls to potential customers
- Exhibits keen project management skills
- Maintain high level of product knowledge on our services
- Perform research and delivery oral presentations to potential customers
- Keep abreast of the best sales strategies
Business Development Executive requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Business Development Executive requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5 years' relevant work experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior sales skills
- Adept at building lasting customer relationships