Example job summary
A successful job summary will provide applicants with a strong introduction to your company and the role. Use positive and active language that sums up the advertised role and your company. Include an exact location, or mention if the location is remote.
Example Client Services Manager job summary
An established insurance company seeks an experienced Client Services Manager to lead the Client Services team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing process and protocols for communicating and working with clients. You will also oversee the implementation of these new protocols, and act in a customer facing capacity when necessary. We are looking for a creative and energetic candidate who can build a motivated team that is prepared to meet company goals. Ideally you have previous experience in a leadership role and a minimum of 5 years experience in customer facing roles.
Client Services Manager responsibilities
This section should convey the most important duties for the role. Highlight any responsibilities that may be unique to the role or particularly interesting for potential applicants. It’s also beneficial to describe how the role fits into the larger organization.
Example Client Services Manager responsibilities
- Provide supervision and guidance to a team of account managers and client services representatives
- Ensure that each customer is given an exceptional customer experience
- officer mentorship and coaching to customer service representatives to ensure they're providing top of the line service
- Develop customer service procedures, protocols, and guidelines to establish a replicable standard of service
- Oversee the implementation of new customer service procedures
- Build relationships with customers to ensure brand loyalty
Client Services Manager requirements
This section should list the essential qualities of an ideal candidate. Include previous work experience, education or achievements that would be beneficial. And list any preferred hard and soft skills.
Example Client Services Manager requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in customer facing roles
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking abilities
- A proven history of success in leadership roles
- Experience hiring and training staff
- Ability to professionally resolve conflicts between customers or staff members