Consultant- Front End Engineer
AltaSource Group is looking for a Front End Engineer for our Austin Travel Client! This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader, revolutionizing travel through the power of technology.
Our Client is searching for a Software Developer who will build the user interfaces and systems behind a new set of commercial products. These new products will be mission critical systems for their customers and integrate with the Clients’ ecosystem. This is a highly visible project that is a great opportunity to be on the ground floor in launching a new product with high growth potential.
Day to Day, you will:
- Be able to develop scalable, tested and reliable applications and services
- Collaborate with Product and UX Designers to develop dynamic web applications
- Have practical experience delivering production applications in a distributed SOA environment
- Develop quality software using industry best practices in all aspects of the software development process
- Conduct peer code reviews and be a resource for junior developers
- Be able to work across QA and product management in an agile environment
Do you have experience creating modern, dynamic user interfaces and applications? Do you have the startup itch and the passion to build a new business from scratch? Do you get excited about working in a small, nimble team laser focused on delivering customer (and commercial) value?
If you have an ambitious spirit, are deeply technical and analytical, and long for the opportunity to build solutions to problems that directly impact the company's bottom-line, our client wants to talk to you!
Your knowledge and skill-set should include:
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer using multiple technologies, languages and frameworks.
- Experience designing and developing front end UI applications
- Experience in Cloud computing, preferably AWS
- Practical experience designing and implementing high quality, production applications in a distributed SOA environment
- Experience with eCommerce systems a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer/Software Engineering, or related discipline
Up to $60/hr. DOE
This position is an onsite contract role with the potential to extend or convert full-time. Our client is unable to consider candidates who require H1 visa sponsorship for this role. Please no corp-to-corp or 1099.
About AltaSource Group:
AltaSource Group is a rapidly growing leader in technology consulting services that enables companies to advance in the digital world. We provide 100% company paid medical, dental and vision for our employees! Additional employee benefits include a free Employee Assistance Program, available flex spending accounts, available 401K program, and local discount programs through Passport.
We are proud to say we have a Glassdoor rating of 4.9!
Your recruiter for this role will be: