At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company’s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Healthcare Desktop Support Technician to join our team in San Antonio, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Responsible for on-site and/or remote installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters
- Provide level 1 technical support and incident management service desk functions
- Reviews, troubleshoots and approves operational quality desktops, notebooks, printers, and associated peripherals
- Installs, maintains and optimizes desktop /notebook configurations at customer sites
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems -Performs maintenance and repair services
- Instructs customers in the operation and maintenance of the system
- 3-5 years of desktop support, customer support and/or helpdesk experience
- 2-4 years of experience with Microsoft Operating Systems
- Experience with end-user support process for desktops and laptops (first-call resolution, problem tracking via automated, prioritize work request)
- Familiar with HP printer management, including physical replacement, network programming and device set up (ability to lift at least 25lbs)
- Working knowledge of Windows, Active Directory, Terminal Servers, Group Policy and/or related technologies
- Office productivity applications, email clients, Citrix clients and various other applications
- Hospital IT operations experience
- Prior experience with Citrix and EPM/EMR software
- Working knowledge of server and data network management
- Knowledge of mobile device technologies (Android, iOS, Windows)
- Experience working with iOS/Apple devices
- Audio/Visual hardware or technology experience
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.